Eczema Holy Grail

Posted by Reviewer2376963 on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Happy to find this product. This has alleviated the symptons and kept my flares at bay. Even if i do flare up, the areas are smaller and not as severe. Please do not discontinue this product! This can be a life saver for eczematic pple out there!

The bomb.com

Posted by 4976326040056908943 on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has literally saved my crazy red, sensitive dermatitis ridden face! I cannot say enough about it. Has virtually eradicated itching and scaling when nothing else worked. Truly thankful for this amazing product!

SAVED MY SON !!

Posted by Reviewer2731613 on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son was suffering with terrible eczema. His face, chest and back were covered with red itchy rash and he always scratched his skin. But thanks to Aveeno, my son's skin has gotten better! Nobody would believe that he used to have eczema! I'm so happy that we don't have to use steroid ointment anymore from our dermatologist. Also, Aquaphor, Baby, Healing Ointment worked for my son't eczema too. I highly recommend these two products if your children have eczema!

Best eczema cream by far

Posted by 5515207348501443894 on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is by far the best (non cortizone based) eczema cream. I use it for my 3 year old daughter who has got eczema problems. With this cream I can safely keep things under control most of the time. That means I really only need incidental and very localized use of cortizone cream. I highly reccomend this product. As an overseas customer I also appreciated the iHerb quick and clear service. Not to forgettheir excellent price. This product is hard to get in Europe and vendors exploit that to ridiculous Heights.

Posted by 5115652689908977523 on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer with eczema this cream is great can buy full quality

bad allergy from it

Posted by AbbyPro on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i had a bad allergic reaction from this one be careful

For atopic dermatit

Posted by 4660381030011827726 on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent cream for baby! perfect product for atopic or allergic dermatit with eczema

Good product

Posted by 5169387182452806130 on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product calms my daughter's eczema prone skin. Must use diligently after bath time to see good results.

it works!

Posted by 5281743293014714661 on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Ever since i use this product, my eczema flare has lessened so much. My skin feels so much better now.

Good

Posted by 4748186749241777219 on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good try