Best eczema cream by far

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is by far the best (non cortizone based) eczema cream. I use it for my 3 year old daughter who has got eczema problems. With this cream I can safely keep things under control most of the time. That means I really only need incidental and very localized use of cortizone cream. I highly reccomend this product. As an overseas customer I also appreciated the iHerb quick and clear service. Not to forgettheir excellent price. This product is hard to get in Europe and vendors exploit that to ridiculous Heights.

Eczema Holy Grail

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Happy to find this product. This has alleviated the symptons and kept my flares at bay. Even if i do flare up, the areas are smaller and not as severe. Please do not discontinue this product! This can be a life saver for eczematic pple out there!

The bomb.com

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has literally saved my crazy red, sensitive dermatitis ridden face! I cannot say enough about it. Has virtually eradicated itching and scaling when nothing else worked. Truly thankful for this amazing product!

SAVED MY SON !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son was suffering with terrible eczema. His face, chest and back were covered with red itchy rash and he always scratched his skin. But thanks to Aveeno, my son's skin has gotten better! Nobody would believe that he used to have eczema! I'm so happy that we don't have to use steroid ointment anymore from our dermatologist. Also, Aquaphor, Baby, Healing Ointment worked for my son't eczema too. I highly recommend these two products if your children have eczema!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer with eczema this cream is great can buy full quality

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product calms my daughter's eczema prone skin. Must use diligently after bath time to see good results.

Not for all eczema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is moisturizing but I suspect it gave me more rashes on my eczema skin. Plus I live in the Super humid singapore this cream might be too rich for the humid weather. Just be careful and use in small patches first if u have eczema skin.

bad allergy from it

Posted by AbbyPro on Dec 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i had a bad allergic reaction from this one be careful

+++++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for eczema!

For atopic dermatit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent cream for baby! perfect product for atopic or allergic dermatit with eczema