Nice Gentle Soap for Sensitive Skin

Posted by 4660631400201940703 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for over a month and it has been great for my sensitive skin. It cleanses without irritating my skin. The bar smells like oatmeal without any artificial fragrance added. I usually use it with a bubble foam net so that rich foam can be made within a second. This can make the bar last longer as well. I use it at night after I remove my makeup with cleansing oil.The price is very friendly at iHerb as I found it doubled the price at the organic grocery store near my place. Just a reminder that this soap bar will melt more quickly in moist so I put the bar inside a soap box so the bar can keep in shape. Definitely recommended given its price and quality!

Good soap.

Posted by 5094912465075890841 on Jun 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm satisfied with the product. Doesn't dry my skin. The smell isn't wonderful though, but doesn't smell bad either, it's not my primary concern anyways.

Nice, moisturising bar soap

Posted by 5248173323428977670 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does what it says, which is to clean and moisturise. However, I do find that the soap gets "slimey" and used up pretty soon. Perhaps it's because of the moisturising components. In any case, I've discovered another brand (Sappo Hill) on Iherb and I'll be sticking with that from now on! :)

Very good!

Posted by 5481953573328564193 on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very very good !

Favourite new facial cleanser

Posted by 5711621869644985396 on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This bar is the best. So happy i bought it. It doesn't dry my face, it leaves it just right! I use it everyday as part of my daily face wash routine. I then use braggs apple cider vinegar as my toner (balances the ph in my skin) then top it if with some rose hip oil. The bar does have an oat smell but i appreciate that no extra perfumes were added (no extra nasty chemicals). Highly recommend this as a mild facial cleanser

the smell is so great!

Posted by miwaji on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this smell:) it's a little dry for me when I compare aveeno oats soap with amino said soap. But I really love this soap!!! It's like milk when I use. Smooth, gentle, and it makes me happy. I recommend this if you are looking for something gentle soap. I'll order again!! Thanks

Gotta love this. Natural and nice moisture.

Posted by 5729942281368078347 on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In love with this soap! I have dry sensitive skin and I'm using this everyday! It's moisturizing for my dry skin and also love the natural smell. Love it!!!

Very good

Posted by 5667675447106069519 on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting a bit more soft soap when i use it but skin is fine for the kids

excellent product

Posted by 4871286510825204441 on Jul 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Excellent produt for reasonable price its much cheaper to get it from iHerb than some of the UK retailers.

A fabulous cleansing bar

Posted by 5289610465516094298 on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Love this soap so much. Its so gentle on my sensitive, eczema-ridden, acne-prone skin. Really really love it!

1 2