Aveeno, Active Naturals, Positively Radiant, Tinted Moisturizer, SPF 30, Fair to Light, Sheer Tint, 2.5 fl oz (75 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Pros: The color blends good in to the skin color (I usually use first or second lightness level in makeups) The skin looks good and has a silky texture. Cons: If you want to apply another moisturizer under this product, it wont work. The color will not blend on your face. This product is not enough strong for being more than half hour outside in Israeli sun. I will use it as a light makeup for a day in the office.

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very light, Very gentle, for those who need more coverage I wouldn't suggest buying it, but, for those who like the natural look I would recommend it.

feels nice on the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I live in a really hot climate and it seemed to melt off in the Summer heat. Now it is winter and it feels really nice on.

hmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

it makes my skin tingle every time I apply it, not sure why, but other then that it is a good tinted moisturizer

like a bb cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

even though it's not a bb cream i consider it better than any bb cream i own

This is perf for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's exactly my shade and it's very light. Perfect for fare skin and everyday use. Not good for skins with bad breakouts because the coverage is not that heavy

Natural polished look

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This blends in quite naturally and leaves my skin looking even. It doesn't break me out like a lot of CC creams have in the past. My only compliant is that it has a vaguely odd oatmeal scent. It fades quickly though. I wear it to work everyday. Most people can't tell that I wear make up. I like it that way.

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have very clear (but oily) skin so I find the coverage to be very natural and perfect for me. I tested on wrist when I received it and it was SO orange but once it rests on the skin a bit it becomes a wonderful match for my skin without any orange. I am very pale naturally so this might not be usable in the winter for me, but for summer on my golden skin it will be great. Another great product from the brand. Edit: iHerb, big words arent abusive or offensive. Please check your parameters.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product easy to apply and good light cover with SPF bonus