I really love it!!

Posted by 4718161090944970391 on Apr 19, 2013

It's ultra gentle and calming. The foam it makes is realy silky and cleans everything without any makeup residue. I like it so much and this is probably the best cleanser I bought!

Aveeno, Active Naturals, Ultra-Calming, Foaming Cleanser

Posted by 5180987812867401623 on Jul 25, 2013

Help a friend buy, she said good job!

Beauty

Posted by archeiherb on Nov 26, 2015

I have acne and sensitive skin.Useing this cleanser is so comfortable.After washing you don't need to have toner immediately,what i mean is this cleanser won't make your skin dry and tense.

Reallt not for sensitive skin

Posted by 5354611147675920437 on Sep 05, 2016

I have Rosacea and I hoped that this product could help me with the daily care of my face, but when I using it I don't feel a relief or change in my skin. If you have a really sensitive skin (with sun, heat, cold, everything basically) is not a product for daily care.

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by 5367081602861672955 on Aug 23, 2016

I have very sensitive skin - prone to rosacea and find that this product works very well for me. I live in New Zealand and unfortunately it is not available here, so have to purchase on line - but worth it.

This cleanser is great!

Posted by 5063801365086891264 on Aug 20, 2016

Foamy, smells nice, cleans perfect!

It really is Ultra-Calming!

Posted by 5699898261996996200 on Dec 31, 2015

Prior to this I was using a rather harsh salt and alcohol based cleaner on my face, which appeared to work but dried my face out a lot. Since switching to this and using it daily I find myself feeling more fresh on my face. The foam is super gentle on my skin, and leaves little to no drying of my skin. Will definitely be buying again.

Aveeno Active Naturals Ultra-Calming Foaming cleanser (Frag Free)

Posted by 5408546467636889715 on Dec 02, 2014

I have used this product for some years and find it really great, no drying of skin, no stinging or anything else. Good for sensitive skins etc. Would recommend to anyone with delicate skin.

good product

Posted by 5561590597893802593 on Dec 14, 2016

For sensitive skin

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer1006654 on Mar 04, 2017

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and I'm really impressed with it. I have sensitive skin which is both dry and I have acne, and I've spent a small fortune trying loads of different brands and products. This cleanser is so gentle but it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft and comfortable. I really think it's improved the redness too. Great price and a great product, I'll definitely buy it again.

1 2