I really love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's ultra gentle and calming. The foam it makes is realy silky and cleans everything without any makeup residue. I like it so much and this is probably the best cleanser I bought!

Love it

Posted by Penthesilya on July 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it. It's gentle, cleans well. It leaves me with nice smooth feeling.

Beauty

Posted by archeiherb on November 26 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have acne and sensitive skin.Useing this cleanser is so comfortable.After washing you don't need to have toner immediately,what i mean is this cleanser won't make your skin dry and tense.

Aveeno, Active Naturals, Ultra-Calming, Foaming Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

Help a friend buy, she said good job!

Reallt not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have Rosacea and I hoped that this product could help me with the daily care of my face, but when I using it I don't feel a relief or change in my skin. If you have a really sensitive skin (with sun, heat, cold, everything basically) is not a product for daily care.

This review is about IHerb sending me a used and dirty product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unbelievably so, I received a half empty bottle, no cap, no protective wrap...nothing! It leaked all over the other products in the box . Since, I don't know what's in the bottle I will not use it! To play devil's advocate, who can ensure me that someone working there did not put acid in the bottle since it does not have any protective cover, is half empty and not to mention dirty? Scandalous job IHerb! Scandalous! As for the product this is a great product that I decided to order the second time..I would recommend it.

Aveeno Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good inexpensive gentle foaming cleanser. Best for oily/combination skin. Good for removing very light makeup.

My go-to

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for years and it always gently removes my make up, even my mascara!

Fantastic gentle formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great reasonably-priced face wash with an amazing gentle fragrance-free formula, It works great as a morning face wash which doesn't leave any dry feeling on the skin, and same time it works perfectly after my evening oil cleanse to wash of oily residue. I think people with sensitive skin will love this product for sure

Good! It gave me a clean face, but not dry at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product, which is very confident, could put on face immediately after pumping out due to mousse formula. It gave me a clean face, but not dry at all.

1 2 3