I really love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's ultra gentle and calming. The foam it makes is realy silky and cleans everything without any makeup residue. I like it so much and this is probably the best cleanser I bought!

Beauty

Posted by archeiherb on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have acne and sensitive skin.Useing this cleanser is so comfortable.After washing you don't need to have toner immediately,what i mean is this cleanser won't make your skin dry and tense.

Aveeno, Active Naturals, Ultra-Calming, Foaming Cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Help a friend buy, she said good job!

Reallt not for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have Rosacea and I hoped that this product could help me with the daily care of my face, but when I using it I don't feel a relief or change in my skin. If you have a really sensitive skin (with sun, heat, cold, everything basically) is not a product for daily care.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love it. It's gentle, cleans well. It leaves me with nice smooth feeling.

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a couple of weeks now and I'm really impressed with it. I have sensitive skin which is both dry and I have acne, and I've spent a small fortune trying loads of different brands and products. This cleanser is so gentle but it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft and comfortable. I really think it's improved the redness too. Great price and a great product, I'll definitely buy it again.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For sensitive skin

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin - prone to rosacea and find that this product works very well for me. I live in New Zealand and unfortunately it is not available here, so have to purchase on line - but worth it.

This cleanser is great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Foamy, smells nice, cleans perfect!

It really is Ultra-Calming!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Prior to this I was using a rather harsh salt and alcohol based cleaner on my face, which appeared to work but dried my face out a lot. Since switching to this and using it daily I find myself feeling more fresh on my face. The foam is super gentle on my skin, and leaves little to no drying of my skin. Will definitely be buying again.

1 2