I love it!

Posted by Iherb1st on Jul 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It makes my niece's skin smoother than ever. Non irritated even on very sensitive skin. I love this product! But unfortunately, when the weather's too hot (my country is in tropical zone) and sweat came, the moisturizer always be melt. ดีหมดยกเว้นว่าถ้าเหงื่อออกมันจะหลุดออก แต่ถ้าอากาศไม่ร้อนมากหรืออยู่ในห้องแอร์หรืออากาศแห้งตลอดนี่จะเหมาะมากๆค่ะ แนะนำเลย สั่งให้หลาน(Allergic child) ใช้มา3-4คนละ คาดว่าสั่งซื้อต่อเรื่อยๆแน่นอน :)

Used once so far

Posted by ChisaHolly on Aug 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Item arrived timely. Very big bottle/tube. It has a very rich creamy texture. When applied, it leaves your skin very smooth and soft, a pearly powdery texture (surface). Not greasy!!! Finally a cream that actually is not greasy as it stated. :) Will update on more results after using it more. I bought this in hope it will help my dry skin during winter time and also I have eczema (not dried scaly types, but red rash bumps).

good

Posted by lucyleell1 on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my 4 month old baby girl. so far so good.

קרם טוב

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

עוזר ביובש בעור ובפנים. ללא ריח מיוחד נספג מהר

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So big the product is! It was great especially for winter, and the baby's skin is very smooth after using it. And it was ok for sensitive skin.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This really helped my daughter's skin clear up. It feels much smoother and softer now. We appply thin layers and we use it twice a day in winters, in summers once. No perfume, easy application, absorbs quickly & no greasy residu. Love it.

Great!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for sensitive skin or eczema. a bit too thick but absorbed quickly and wasn't greasy at all. Worked perfectly!!.

Great for my baby's skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

When she was experiencing eczema, I switched to this and it was indeed moisturising enough for her.

Good for permanently sun damaged skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the only cleanser my husband can use with a pleasure on his permanently sun damaged skin.

good for baby.