Page 1 - Reviews - Aveeno, Calm + Restore, Nourishing Oat Cleanser, Fragrance Free, 7.8 fl oz (232 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This cleanser is so gentle and nonstripping. The consistency is so unique, gel-like and does not fome up. It's extremely nourishing and leaves my skin supple, NOT tight and  dry. I have dry to combination skin, depending on the season. So, for my skin I find that this is the PERFECT cleanser in the fall/winter months. But also when your skin is irritated and sensitive this cleanser really soothes the skin! I recommend it A LOT! P.S. If you like my honest review, please give it a like!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I cannot explain how much I fell in love with this cleanser, this is my first time buying it. It's so healthy, doesn't form lather, it feels so smooth and soft on the skin. I use it first thing in the morning , I massage my face gently in circular motions and it makes my face look so clean and bright It was highly recommended by a skin care professional so I thought I'd give it a try (and you should too) I love it so much

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

So i have oily skin and i live in a humid country I bought this cleanser to prepare to use tretinoin cream which has a side effect of drying your skin (i still haven’t started the cream so my skin is still oily) this cleanser is super gentle and doesn’t dry my skin out, my skin feels comfortable afterwards and thats like a breath of fresh air from all the drying drugstore cleansers that leave my skin tight and uncomfortable (im looking at you neutrogena) it doesn’t foam its like a gel and its stays like that, it just becomes slippery with water and i dont mind that since foam can be messy and sometimes drying, the others who say that it doesn’t clean well they associate dryness and foaminess with the product’s cleaning ability but thats not true this cleanser cleans just fine specially that i have very oily acne prone skin this is amazing but it kinda smells like old powder makeup, i dont mind it since im going to wash it off 😂

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

IF THIS REVIEW HELPS PLEASE GIVE IT A THUMBS UP 👍🏻💖 I totally love this one, I’m using the whole line and I like all of them. If I had to no used one of these products it will be the serum, I don’t think it’s as necessary. This cleanser doesn’t Foam which I didn’t know when I bought it but I don’t think it bothers me anymore, because this cleanser is so good, it’s moisturizing and perfect for the winter time.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

It's so gentle on the skin . I love it. It's fragrance-free, has a nice texture. On to my second bottle now it has become my favourite cleanser n my routine is incomplete without it. I was super excited when I saw that Aveeno had released a gentle cleanser like this one. I couldn’t purchase this anywhere

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

This cleanser has quickly become one of my favorite cleansers. It is love at first use. It has oat. It doesn't foam but cleanse properly and rinses off easily. It's very soothing. On evenings when I need extra cleanse, i would mix a tiny bit of foaming cleanser with 1 or 2 pumps of Aveeno to give it enough cleansing but buffering the possible drying effect of foaming/detergent ingredients.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

very fast shipping, though the shipping fee is little high for me, I think it's ok because Aveeno doesn't import this product in Thailand. I've read the review and watch the ingredients, it's so gentle for face use and some are good for soothing and nourishing skin. I want this for my washing routine in age of 32 which I hate cleanser that leaving skin dry after washing. Recommended!!!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Obsessed with this great quality cleanser. I use this everyday and gentle enough for my acne prone sensitive skin. I feel moisturized after washing my face and so happy for its size and packaging. This has amazing soothing benefit and the composition of the cleanser is nice that I dont mind using it as frequently as possible.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is a good quality cleanser for all skin types and ages. It is a good addition to your double cleansing routine as it melts and removes makeup and sunscreen easily without stripping off your face. Also good for sensitive skin because it is gentle and moisturizing. It was packaged well too when delivered.

Posted on May 5, 2022

My skin became very dry and very itchy over the winter, tried different kinds of facial wash but my skin problem just got worse, After reading good reviews about Aveeno’s Calm + Restore Oat Cleanser I gave it a try and I’m glad that I did! Because of this product my skin improved. It even restored the natural texture and moisture of skin. I also like the way it was made fragrance free. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like me. Purchasing more!