Works Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best brand of ashwagandha you can get. Great for adrenal fatigue. I take twice a day to increase energy. Easy capsules to swallow.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have MS and constant fatigue. This helps tremendously.

Awesome Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love Ayurceutics... they make some of the very supplements I have used. Love iherb.... so glad they are now carrying Ayurceutics...great combo!!!

Too soon for results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only tested one bottle and can't tell the good effects

Ayurceutics, Ashwagandha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is wonderful! I'd like to order more but it's out of stock..

My Staple!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I rely on this product all the time! Have taken it for years and it's never let me down. GREAT for times of stress, nerves or during illness - keeps me on an even keel. I love the SAVESTA brand most as it's higher percentage of Withanolides make it last longer and are more effective in the system. Really good for a sleep aid as well..taken at least half hour before bed.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have just started to try out this product. So far so good after one week. Feel less tired even with late nights. So I suppose there are some effect from taking this product. And also realized that the content of prime ingredient is higher than other brands.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good

Magnesium Stearate

Posted by juliaheis on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I specifically look for products without magnesium stearate. This product did not have it listed anywhere, either in iherb's description or in the picture of the back of the bottle when enlarged. My bottle lists magnesium stearate as the last ingredient. Sometimes I can't avoid it, but I don't like to be surprised (could I say deceived?) Maybe a new stock picture is needed.