not as strong as expected

Posted by Reviewer1439877 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been using 5-Loxin, but thought I'd switch to this as it seemed a better balanced supplement, with much more of the other boswellic acids, about the same level of ABKA, and some of the whole gum extract as well. The 5-Loxin looks like a lot less bang for the buck comparing the two, but it offered significantly more pain relief than I am getting from this product. I will not buy this product again.

This stuff is great

Posted by Reviewer1559112 on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product and it has worked great in releaving joint inflamation.

Awsome

Posted by Reviewer2512642 on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for 1 1/2 yrs tried several brands this is the best. Great for neck arthritus. Doesn't stay in stock long.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Only have to use one per day to effectively control joint pain.

saved me

Posted by Reviewer2350766 on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this product quickly and effectively reduces inflammation. All my joints have inflammation but my wrist and ankle joints swell the fastest during flareups , this product enabled me to use my hands and walk without wobbling again. stopped it for a week because I felt so well and the swelling came back.I will always use it now.I take 1 tab 4 times a day.

Annamarie

Posted by Reviewer1844449 on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have just started using this brand and strength of Boswellia and find that it has helped my joint pain beyond what I had expected. I hope that the relief continues and I would highly recommend this product.

A must try

Posted by Reviewer1008871 on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Anyone with stiffness should give this a try. I read the reviews on this product before using...

Releif is spelled Boswella!

Posted by retirednlovinit on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At first I was dubious but after being advised by my chiro to try the whole first bottle I am very pleased to say that I am getting the results that I was hopeing for. Releif from the soreness in legs and knees very evident

Boswellia

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My first time using and it does help me with my leg pain i'm going to continue taking.

Anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have currently a serious ACL tear in my left knee. Haven't taken any pharmaceuticals for it, to the surprise of my GP but the swelling is minor, if any. I take boswellia three times per day. Excellent results so far!

1 2 3 4