not as strong as expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been using 5-Loxin, but thought I'd switch to this as it seemed a better balanced supplement, with much more of the other boswellic acids, about the same level of ABKA, and some of the whole gum extract as well. The 5-Loxin looks like a lot less bang for the buck comparing the two, but it offered significantly more pain relief than I am getting from this product. I will not buy this product again.

saved me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this product quickly and effectively reduces inflammation. All my joints have inflammation but my wrist and ankle joints swell the fastest during flareups , this product enabled me to use my hands and walk without wobbling again. stopped it for a week because I felt so well and the swelling came back.I will always use it now.I take 1 tab 4 times a day.

Awsome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for 1 1/2 yrs tried several brands this is the best. Great for neck arthritus. Doesn't stay in stock long.

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Only have to use one per day to effectively control joint pain.

This stuff is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this product and it has worked great in releaving joint inflamation.

Anti-inflammatory

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have currently a serious ACL tear in my left knee. Haven't taken any pharmaceuticals for it, to the surprise of my GP but the swelling is minor, if any. I take boswellia three times per day. Excellent results so far!

Boswellia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My first time using and it does help me with my leg pain i'm going to continue taking.

Releif is spelled Boswella!

Posted by retirednlovinit on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

At first I was dubious but after being advised by my chiro to try the whole first bottle I am very pleased to say that I am getting the results that I was hopeing for. Releif from the soreness in legs and knees very evident

Annamarie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have just started using this brand and strength of Boswellia and find that it has helped my joint pain beyond what I had expected. I hope that the relief continues and I would highly recommend this product.

A must try

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Anyone with stiffness should give this a try. I read the reviews on this product before using...

1 2 3 4