It's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've started using these after breakfast, dinner and before bed. I don't monitor my blood sugar but know that the weight I carry around my waist is due to pcos and insulin resistance. Within the first week I noticed changes in my waist, it's starting to come back! And I no longer have interrupted sleep because of fluctuating blood sugar levels. This is a great product and I will continue using this for sure!

Hard to find supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with Cinnamon Bark with pumpkin seed oil. It has been about 3 weeks and I feel that I have more energy. I have not had to take a nap mid afternoon since I started taking these.

Great for helping lower blood sugar.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this before breakfast and dinner and it has help me maintain a lower blood sugar level, that diet and exercise just weren't achieving. I now wake with a fasting blood sugar ranging from 90-95, down from 120.

Got my blood sugar to go down!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this product together with GTF Chromium, and my fasting blood glucose levels have gone down from 11.8 to 8.2 in one week! Thanks for great products!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I trust this brand. As a type 2 diabetic, I find that this does, in fact, help control my blood glucose level. Will continue to use and recommend.

Gymnema

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is the first time I try these, also called sugar destroyer. The making of insulin in the body is what causes hunger so you need to eat again. With less sugar, less insulin and less hunger. These pills have made me less hungry less often. Awesome product.

This stuff WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried all the others and this one really works. Higher quality for sure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Top Shelf Product !! Please continue to Stock this Item at the offered price. I will continue to order.

I think it's good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mother has had diabetes for many years. After using this gymnema for one month (together with metformin) there were no changes in her blood sugar levels. However, there were some other improvements in her blood tests, in general health.

michale

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

wonderfully effective product, will reorder:)

1 2