Works. Made to high standards. Pretty easy to swallow. Hooray!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these w/a glass of water when I first wake up each day. Since I started, I've been absolutely regular and largely comfortable. My gut does not tolerate psyllium husks (awful cramps) and I completely avoid other laxatives. This is not something that causes urgency, it's gentle but effective. Read the maker's website -- they say they'll send you copies of their independent testing reports (screening out heavy metals etc) if you ask. I like this.

Digestive aid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great detox for your intestinal tract! I've always suffered from intestinal problems and with this product and vitamins my problems have been reduced greatly with out relying on laxatives etc.

Good Triphala

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It has a mild action at the beginning. The tablets have salty coating with mint oil flavor which tastes pleasant. I have tried a number of Triphalas on iherb. All of them are good and detoxifying. Savesta's is quite gentle, not harsh.

!

Posted by Strelka on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Laba attīroša iedarbība

gentle effective detoxifier

Posted by IngaBelgium on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying this as a part of spring body cleaning!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product seems of high quality and it works very well. The tabs also taste pretty good, it resembles salty liquorice. Will continue to keep using this! (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews.)

not as good