Fantastic for dry hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Anyone with dry sore hands has probably tried a million handcreams - I consider myself quite a handcream guru at this stage, I normally have quite rough hands from gardening and household cleaning. This product is excellent and one I would definitely purchase again - it is in my top two favourite and well worth the 5 stars. It is shipped internationally which means I can purchase it and the shipping is very reasonable. Thank you.

Great for dry hands.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great and doesn't leave hands greasy!

The Holy Grail of Hand Creams!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am a frequent hand washer, and have tried so many creams. From expensive boutique creams, drugstore and all natural. They all fall into one of two categories: moisturize well but are greasy OR absorb immediately but skin still feels dry. THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THAT ABSORBS INSTANTLY AND YOUR HANDS ACTUALLY FEEL MOISTURIZED AND SOFT! I was amazed. The container isn't particularly large, and there are cheaper ones out there, but none are better! It has the texture of a lotion (not a cream). It has a mild cinnamon scent that disappears quickly. The lotion absorbs instantly so you can get right back to your daily activities. I kept stopping to touch my hands because I couldn't believe how soft they are. It's perfect for women and men as the scent and container are not girly / flowery. I will have this on hand (pun not intended) for as long as they make it. If you have been disappointed by hand creams in the past, give this a try, you won't be disappointed.

the best I've ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have 61 year old hands that have to be washed several times a day because of the work I do. So they were pretty rough and dry looking and in serious need of a miracle. And this is it! This is the only hand cream I've found that seems to keep on working no matter how many times you wash your hands. I'm using it 3 times a day as directed, just a tiny amount each time. As soon as you put it on it instantly softens the hands and over the last couple of weeks of using it I've noticed my hands becoming smoother and yes even younger looking. The scent is soft and unobtrusive I would say.

Best Hand Cream Ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It cream stay moisture for long time. Better than cheap hand cream or lotion.

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

absorbs quickly, really makes hand skin smooth in a very short time. for me it's a must-have in winter time!

Awakening Hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the most effective hand creams on the market!!!

Raving about this one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This hand cream is the best on the market. I'm a health care practitioner and have to wash my hands CONSTANTLY during the day. Needless to say, my hands need help during and after my work day. This cream is truly therapy. Nothing like it. I love how it smells - very, very subtle and fresh. My patients love it because it doesn't have a strong perfume scent at all. Many of my patients have chemical sensitivities, so this is a must. But even if this is not an issue for you, this hand cream will restore a silky texture to your hands in no time. Try it. You won't be sorry.

Awakening Hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff! Non Greasy and really helps to keep my fingers from splitting, at least so far this season. Cold dry winters here in Santa Fe. I keep it right next to my computer and can use it and go back to typing right away without getting my laptop greasy! Highly recommended and iHerb prices are the best I have found and the shipping was unbelievably fast! Great Job iHerb.

Best!