Chyavanaprash in a Modern Packaging

Posted by mokhsein on Sep 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My late father, who was originally from Kerala, India, used to be an Ayurvedic physician. He used to prepare this "chyavanaprash" himself and give it to us children to take daily. After he passed on we sort of lost touch with the wondrous stuff, until recently I was surprised to come across this Praas in a modern packaging on your iHerb website. I am now a regular customer, and I am taking Praas daily with my other Vitamins/Minerals/Supplement of Liquid Life. It is really a tremendous boost to my daily health regimen.

Praas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good and well balanced chywandprash. I feel it is tridoshic but may be better for vatta-pitta. There are better formulations out there but they are more expensive. I think it would be hard to find a better tasting and more balanced formula for the money.

AyeWorst

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great if you want an overwhelming glucose high at the recommended portion. I was disappointed that it is too sweet-laden to use.

TASTE IS WONDERFUL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't ask for better taste or texture. Daily part of my anti-cancer health regime. Excellent way to get rid of bad tastes after taking Chinese herbs or various tinctures. A very pleasant way to clean the palate. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

AyurBest Praas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a must have. We have been taking this for a couple years now and wouldn't be without it. The quality is great and the price isn't to bad either. It arrived quickly and in good condition.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is probably one of the best tasting chavanpraash I have tried. Very yummy and good mixed with hot water for a tea. Excellent on toast or right off the spoon. Wonderful tonic, great for the immune system. Try it! :)

Keep forgetting to take this

Posted by DeanaS on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I got this after seeing something similar on Dr Oz. You're to take 1 tsp am and pm. I keep it in the fridge and keep forgetting to take it. It's like a jelly. Good tasting.

i have tried a lot of different prash paste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

what a pleasant surprise - this is a great tasting prash, its too early to judge its effectiveness but if it works as well as it tastes....!!!

iHerb great site

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

easy to use site with quick shipping!

Great!