Really Reduces Hyperpigmentation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really do see a difference in my skin! I have been using this product for several weeks. My dark spots (hyperpigmentation) are getting lighter and my skin tone is becoming more even. It's also very moisturizing and soaks into the skin well. I have used Azelaic Acid and Glycolic Acid in the past, but never in the same formula. So, I especially like this Night Cream since it contains Azelaic Acid, Glycolic Acid and Hyaluronic Acid....can't beat that!

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin and it dehydrated me. I did not notice any fading in the dark spots.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. It is truly helping my 40 something year old skin.

Excellent night cream

Posted by Jeanne1974 on May 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This works so well for sensitive, rosacea or normal skin. The peptides help with sagging and wrinkles, and the azelaic acid helps with calming the skin so that is looks just perfect and not red or irritated. I am really happy with this cream.

Best Night Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin

Posted by positive-health on Jul 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have sensitive, dry skin, and did not find any hypersensitivity to this product. It applies thick, but spreads thin and evenly, so it lasts 6-8 weeks for me, since I do alternate a couple evenings with another product. I find it absorbs best after I do a nice, light acid peel or microdermabrasion scrub at home. I use the serum that goes with it too. It leaves the skin feeling clean and subtle. Argireline & Matrixyl are two of the best ingredients right now on the market to assist with reversing the effects of aging skin and both are very difficult to find in the same skin care line. And to find it with other ingredients like the light acid combination in Azelique, makes this a real winner that generally you can only find in high end department stores or high end spas.

Excelente crema de noche

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Al igua que la de día, me parece una gran crema. La textura es más espesa que la loción de día, pero se absorve igual de bien. Se nota que contiene AHAya que se produce un ligero cosquilleo después de aplicarla, pero se pasa enseguida. Como la anterior, aún no la he usado bastante para ver resultados antiedad evidentes, aunque me levanto con la piel luminosa y creo que me empiezo a ver los poros algo más pequeños.

Best moisturizer for my flaky/crusty/acne prone dry skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best moisturizer I've been able to find that smooths my skin and also calms its redness. I have hyperkeratinized and seborrheic dermatitis type skin, so lots of flaky dandruff type skin shedding. I am also very acne prone! But this moisturizer has targeted and eliminated all these issues so incredibly well. I am about 3-4 weeks into using it every night, and it is doing it's work. Yes I still have dryness here and there, but that's just my skin. In combination with living a healthy lifestyle, and using tea tree oil, and a good herbal shampoo for my hair/scalp, and this awesome concoction, things are going well! :) I highly recommend this product. I will also be trying the other products in this line soon!

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I brought all Azelique product , My skin seems fresh and smooth , simply love it so much

Great

Posted by Hanne67 on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this after cleansing and it really soaks in to my skin. It' gets soft and nice with a great scent.

The bottle was broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The pump was missing so I had problems getting the cream out of the bottle.

1 2 3