helped my UTI

Posted by Reviewer3084942 on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product, had a UTI recently and didn't want to resort to antibiotics so I used this in my plan of strict diet and additional supplements (like probiotics, parsley tea, fresh cran & blueberry juice, acupuncture, reiki) and cleared it up. Now I take this right away if I'm feeling a bit "off" there and usually feel better :) - take with some food!

AZO Cranberry Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1670250 on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Prior to finding the AZO Cranberry tablets, I had frequent bladder infections. Now when I feel like a bladder infection is starting, I take the AZO Cranberry tablets several times a day and that successfully ends the bladder infection before it even gets a chance to start. I always keep AZO Cranberry tablets available. I've used other brands, but they do not seem to perform as well as the AZO.

Outstanding!

Posted by Reviewer3093164 on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My urine has gone from a brown discolored mess to a nicely straw-colored sensation. I can tell that these tablets are assisting with a decrease in urinary tract infections. I would advise everyone to invest in taking these tablets, even if you don't have a foley catheter. (of course water intake is STILL a requirement).

I swear by these

Posted by Reviewer2608302 on Oct 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take these daily and swear by them for preventing urinary tract infections and maintaining overall urinary health.

For UTI

Posted by Reviewer2586078 on Aug 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Azo Cranberry tablets are as effective as cranberry juice for urinary tract infections, but without the calories. Highly recommended!

rate and about my order

Posted by Reviewer3036169 on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Among many other cranberry tablets I realized AZO is the only one that is effective on my mum's treatment for urinary infection. She makes constant use of your product and it relieves her pain.... I was about to contact you, then I'd like you to tell me about my order...it's been almost a month since I ordered it and no news so far... thanks.

Cystitis

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Last winter i had hemorrhagic cystitis twice. This year i took these and everything was just fine.

100% BEST CURE

Posted by 5597214802584407925 on Nov 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cure to my everlasting UTI. Pop 2 of these and good bye UTI forever. It works so well. I just hope my body don't get immune to it, then it won't work anymore. ): *fingers crossed* but I've been taking these for a whole 3 years now and it still works like a gem.

Amazing product, will buy over and over again

Posted by 5035760684283187238 on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In the last 4 years or so id get a UTI about 4-8 times a year. It was always a horrible experience and i hated having to wait forever at the clinic (often at inconvenient times too). I kept going back for more antibiotics which i hated because they were so harsh and often led to yeast infections, ew. Well, i moved to a foreign country last year where i wasn't sure how accessible english speaking doctors or support would be when i had an infection again. I had previously tried pure cranberry juice to no avail so i looked up what to do for the best prevention and these came up. I'm not exaggerating, i havent had a single UTI in 2 years since having these around. I couldn't be more thrilled! Anytime i was doing anything that i knew might trigger a UTI id be sure to take these before and after, and ive noticed no symptoms of an infection at all. I've repurchase these already, i love them and i totally recommend them to my friends. Perhaps these might not work for you, but theyre not that expensive so i suggest if you want a REALLY easy preventative pill it's totally worth it to buy these and see if they work for you.

Cranberry supplement

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It did not help my mother with uti, but cranberry does not help in all uti cases - it creates acidity, which is not helpful always. As a fruit supplement it's good.

1 2 3