Amazing product, will buy over and over again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In the last 4 years or so id get a UTI about 4-8 times a year. It was always a horrible experience and i hated having to wait forever at the clinic (often at inconvenient times too). I kept going back for more antibiotics which i hated because they were so harsh and often led to yeast infections, ew. Well, i moved to a foreign country last year where i wasn't sure how accessible english speaking doctors or support would be when i had an infection again. I had previously tried pure cranberry juice to no avail so i looked up what to do for the best prevention and these came up. I'm not exaggerating, i havent had a single UTI in 2 years since having these around. I couldn't be more thrilled! Anytime i was doing anything that i knew might trigger a UTI id be sure to take these before and after, and ive noticed no symptoms of an infection at all. I've repurchase these already, i love them and i totally recommend them to my friends. Perhaps these might not work for you, but theyre not that expensive so i suggest if you want a REALLY easy preventative pill it's totally worth it to buy these and see if they work for you.

helped my UTI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good product, had a UTI recently and didn't want to resort to antibiotics so I used this in my plan of strict diet and additional supplements (like probiotics, parsley tea, fresh cran & blueberry juice, acupuncture, reiki) and cleared it up. Now I take this right away if I'm feeling a bit "off" there and usually feel better :) - take with some food!

AZO Cranberry Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Prior to finding the AZO Cranberry tablets, I had frequent bladder infections. Now when I feel like a bladder infection is starting, I take the AZO Cranberry tablets several times a day and that successfully ends the bladder infection before it even gets a chance to start. I always keep AZO Cranberry tablets available. I've used other brands, but they do not seem to perform as well as the AZO.

Outstanding!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My urine has gone from a brown discolored mess to a nicely straw-colored sensation. I can tell that these tablets are assisting with a decrease in urinary tract infections. I would advise everyone to invest in taking these tablets, even if you don't have a foley catheter. (of course water intake is STILL a requirement).

Bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Desde que uso este producto si he vuelto a tener cictitis, pero esta se ha presentado mucho mas leve que las anteriores lo que ha proporcionado que mi recuperacion sea mas rapida. Yo esperaba evitar las infecciones urinarias pero como no ha sido asi por lo menos el que acorte el tiempo de infeccion a mi me vale.

Cranberry supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It did not help my mother with uti, but cranberry does not help in all uti cases - it creates acidity, which is not helpful always. As a fruit supplement it's good.

Azo!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Arrived on time and work great!

Azo, Cranberry, Urinary Tract Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have recurrent urinary tract infection always using antibiotics, thanks to Azo, Cranberry, Urinary Tract Health I did not need to take other types of medicines any more, nor did I have any other infections. Note 1000 for this product. [email protected]

100% BEST CURE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the best cure to my everlasting UTI. Pop 2 of these and good bye UTI forever. It works so well. I just hope my body don't get immune to it, then it won't work anymore. ): *fingers crossed* but I've been taking these for a whole 3 years now and it still works like a gem.

Cystitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Last winter i had hemorrhagic cystitis twice. This year i took these and everything was just fine.

1 2 3