AZO Urinary Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer1670250 on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A few year back my neighbor introduced me to the AZO Urinary Pain relief tablets. I use them in conjunction with the AZO Cranberry tablets when I feel a bladder infection coming on. The AZO tablets have saved me many doctors visits over the years.

new to bladder infection

Posted by Reviewer3144142 on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my friend told me about this product because i asked her about my burning problem thank god for close friends ,at any rate i bought the azo and to my suprise the very next time i urinated there already some relief, i will recommend this to anyone and its very reasonably priced.udall kansas

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2014014 on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product produces the desired temporary relief that so many IC patients suffer. Delivery of product is not predictable but that would likely be a postal/shipping inconsistency. Good product. Thank you for making it available.

azo

Posted by Reviewer3311579 on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

thank you for stocking this product, it is truly a life-saver being able to order it from the UK as we do not get azo products here and I have not been able to find anything else that works so well.

works well

Posted by Reviewer1306062 on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pain reliever for UTI's works very well to hold me over till I get some Oregano Oil to cure it completely

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer1266495 on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for providing my tablets. These have been of great use to me. My order did take about 3 weeks to arrive but due to weather, distance and time of year, I understand the delay. I will be using you again in the future. Thanks.

Great product to have on hand

Posted by 0Livia0 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Relieves urgency, pain and burning sensations quite rapidly. I will repurchase this product as it is good to have on hand for emergencies. If you are UTI prone you should consider trying it.Hope you will continue to stock this product and i will most definitely repurchase it.

saver

Posted by 5628129038917877643 on Sep 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it. that's real treasure for those who suffers from bladder problems

This product works

Posted by Zahava on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Two days of these tablets are more efficient for me than five days of antibiotics, most of which tend either to be allergens to me or cause vaginal thrush. I always keep a pack in stock so I can treat problems as soon as they start. Much quicker than making an appointment with my GP and then going to a pharmacy to get a prescription filled.

Works, but not recommended for longterm use

Posted by 5708847573405819396 on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought these as a rescue therapy for particularly severe flares of Interstitial Cystitis, where antacids are not enough to control my symptoms. I tested these out on a normal day, swapping out my antacids for them and they worked for a short time (3 or so hours), but only around 30-40% symptom reduction. Of course, as it is an AZO dye, I couldn't evaluate for blood and WBC using reagent strips, so gathering objective data wasn't possible. Please note that AZO dyes are banned and/or tightly controlled in a number of countries. Whilst no human longterm illness (e.g bladder cancer) has been observed, animal models have proven otherwise. There is controversy surrounding the product for a reason.

1 2