AZO Urinary Pain Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A few year back my neighbor introduced me to the AZO Urinary Pain relief tablets. I use them in conjunction with the AZO Cranberry tablets when I feel a bladder infection coming on. The AZO tablets have saved me many doctors visits over the years.

new to bladder infection

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

my friend told me about this product because i asked her about my burning problem thank god for close friends ,at any rate i bought the azo and to my suprise the very next time i urinated there already some relief, i will recommend this to anyone and its very reasonably priced.udall kansas

Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product produces the desired temporary relief that so many IC patients suffer. Delivery of product is not predictable but that would likely be a postal/shipping inconsistency. Good product. Thank you for making it available.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pain reliever for UTI's works very well to hold me over till I get some Oregano Oil to cure it completely

azo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

thank you for stocking this product, it is truly a life-saver being able to order it from the UK as we do not get azo products here and I have not been able to find anything else that works so well.

A Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product for bladder infection pain. I discovered it about 10 years ago while I was on Holiday in America I have used it ever since and keep it for when I need it for bladder discomfort. It is not sold in the UK over the counter only on line. Would not like to be without it as I suffer with bladder problems.

WHAT A RELIEF!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in Canada and was first prescribed AZO a number of years ago. By the time I needed it again, it was no longer available, I finally found and ordered it from iHerb and I was very happy! I have UTI's occasionally that is accompanied by severe stinging when I pee. AZO absolutely helps in this regard and I will always have it on hand!

Excellent product for UTI pain relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product for UTI pain relief

This product works

Posted by Zahava on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Two days of these tablets are more efficient for me than five days of antibiotics, most of which tend either to be allergens to me or cause vaginal thrush. I always keep a pack in stock so I can treat problems as soon as they start. Much quicker than making an appointment with my GP and then going to a pharmacy to get a prescription filled.

Great product to have on hand

Posted by 0Livia0 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Relieves urgency, pain and burning sensations quite rapidly. I will repurchase this product as it is good to have on hand for emergencies. If you are UTI prone you should consider trying it.Hope you will continue to stock this product and i will most definitely repurchase it.

1 2