Help

AZO test strips- great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I utilized the AZO test strips to monitor the course of and recovery from my UTI at home, since I had d/c'ed the antibiotic on my own, due to side effects. The AZO strips were extremely useful, reliably indicating the presence of both bacterial pathogens and leucocytes, on two separate test areas. Although the tests are relatively expensive, they are well worth their price; and much preferable to other tests that do not indicate leucocyte presence. Will definitely order these again!

Saves a trip to urgent care

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These strips are so good to rule in or out a urinary tract infection. I'm a retired nurse and think it's great I don't need to go to the doctor when I'm in doubt about an infection

Home results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I really like the test strips & being able to check for a UTI at my convenience, the colors matching is sometimes hard to read, so I have to check under bright light.

Azo, Urinary Tract Infection Test

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product worked great. I liked the fact that there are three tests. I used them periodically during a urinary tract infection to monitor the results of medicines that I was using.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good product and very good price

Does what it says on the packet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the new packaging which clarifies how to read the results. Simple to use.

Wonderfull!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's very best!

not used yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not used yet

Convenient Alternative to doctor visit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I suspected I might have an UTI but didn't want to go/pay for a doctor visit. Got these quickly through iherb - tested "negative" - a few days later my symptoms went away. Nice option!

Save a trip to the DR

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great fast and easy to read.

1 2