Works extremely well!

Posted by Reviewer1433247 on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have struggled with candidiasis (yeast infections) for decades, using repeated OTC treatments and prescription medications (Diflucan, over-the-counter Canesten, etc.). I was just about at the end of my tether with the most recent yeast infection, when I saw the reviews for Azo Yeast. I immediately purchased it and am so glad I did! I take it every day, as directed, and have not had ONE yeast infection since starting it! I am absolutely delighted with this product and would recommend it to anyone who has a chronic, recurring yeast infection. It truly does work!

really works

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had taken Candida clear for more than 4 months, it looked like have some effect at first, but didn't really work out in the end. I'm having very frequent candida at least once in a month. I couldn't bear it anymore and tried everything with Canesten, vaginal tablet etc. This is the only thing really worked for me instantly! Eureka! When you feel like have infection, it says take 3 capsules daily but even with 2 capsules it works! Finally I could see my clear & transparent leucorrhea, Love this so much!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer3093164 on Mar 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For TWO-YEARS! my doctors have been feeding me crap for the yeast infections caused by too many antibiotics (which were needed & necessary). This is the first product that has worked to get rid of the yeast. I will be forever greatful. Thank you.

My daughter loves!

Posted by Reviewer1187470 on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

No need to see the Dr. when you have these on hand. she swears by them and much better than using monistat. This actually boosts immune function and prevents further yeast infections.

Works fine for me

Posted by Reviewer2170702 on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this one anytime I feel like I'm getting y.infection. Works fine for me - can feel difference in couple days.

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1025457 on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These really seem to help. Ran out and symptoms started coming back so ordered more.

Like this one

Posted by Reviewer1043376 on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this in combination with a probiotic suppository to get rid of a 3 year reoccuring yeast infection. Seems to have helped me and just ordered more to start taking daily.

Worked on a tough recurring infection

Posted by Reviewer1302570 on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used double the dosage amount and it took about a week but finally the infection is gone. I am still taking 1 pill a day to make sure it doesn't come back. I've tried their cranberry pills for UTI and they work great too.

It worked better than the monostat.

Posted by Reviewer1812763 on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After two rounds of the prescription stuff, I felt like the infection had died down. I couldn't bear the thought of adding a pill I was warned could harm my liver. So I tried Azo. It seemed to have put an end to it.

va perfecto

Posted by 4689159512694904294 on Jul 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

tomo una a diario y no salen ni resurgen la levaduras

1 2 3 4