Great product. Terrible packing job from iHerb.

Posted by Reviewer1114239 on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product is great, but the job that iHerb does packing the products for shipping is terrible. One of the jars of clay had the lid crack and fall off in transit. Needless to say, this was a terrible mess to clean up, plus I lost half of a jar of clay.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Posted by Reviewer1696663 on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love using Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing as a facial mask when mixed with unpasteurized cider vinegar--so delightful and refreshing. Hint: after applying mask, lay down on bed with bead hanging down over side for even better pore cleansing. I also add to bath water for detoxification purposes--even put some into wheatgrass potting soil to add additional nutrients from the earth. I have been using this green bentonite healing clay over many years and just love it! Thank you iherb for carrying this very affordable and wonderful product.

Its ok

Posted by 4727876667458069454 on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dont have Acne problems, so I dont know if it helps or not. It may have helped reduce the pore size a little. If it did, it was not significant.My skin feels soft after using it. Overall, its a good product,but it didnt work any miracles for me like it did for other reviewers.

love

Posted by 5024549512769786687 on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the legit one to extract deep dirt from down under. My face pulsates and I know it's doing its job. I use it with acv and sometime ascorbic acid powder for a brighter complexion

love it

Posted by Reviewer2029673 on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing I actually got my whole family using it, my sister did have problems with it since she didnt read the instructions and left it on for too long and she has super sensitive skin; as for the rest of us well we love it even got the guys using it works great and love the way my skin feels afterwards.

JA-MAY-ZING

Posted by MiaMor on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Read good reviews and decided to buy. Turned my face red for sure. Felt the good vibrations (pulsing) around mid-face area and it smoothed my skin, minimized my pores and worked so well, my boyfriend agreed to have his face masked. A MUST HAVE FOR ANY BEAUTY COLLECTION

superamazing product!

Posted by Reviewer1072969 on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this clay mask is really good, draws out all impurities and makes my skin glow!

great

Posted by 101010011 on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

when mixing this with apple cider vinegar as opposed to water, the results are excellent. cleanup is a little messy

good mask for acne

Posted by Reviewer1683499 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it drys out my skin. but it does get rid of pimples at the same time. you need to apply heavy layer of moisturizer afterwards

Not impressed

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used Redmond clay before using Aztec Secret. With Redmond clay, everytime I use it for facial, aside from the pulsating feeling, I get the very warm feeling on my face, like blood is circulating all over! I don't get the same results with Aztec Secret. Aztec Secret maybe cheaper, but it's not effective for me. I tried made a toothpaste with this, and it's also gritty. Not good for my teeth.