Great product. Terrible packing job from iHerb.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product is great, but the job that iHerb does packing the products for shipping is terrible. One of the jars of clay had the lid crack and fall off in transit. Needless to say, this was a terrible mess to clean up, plus I lost half of a jar of clay.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love using Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing as a facial mask when mixed with unpasteurized cider vinegar--so delightful and refreshing. Hint: after applying mask, lay down on bed with bead hanging down over side for even better pore cleansing. I also add to bath water for detoxification purposes--even put some into wheatgrass potting soil to add additional nutrients from the earth. I have been using this green bentonite healing clay over many years and just love it! Thank you iherb for carrying this very affordable and wonderful product.

JA-MAY-ZING

Posted by MiaMor on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Read good reviews and decided to buy. Turned my face red for sure. Felt the good vibrations (pulsing) around mid-face area and it smoothed my skin, minimized my pores and worked so well, my boyfriend agreed to have his face masked. A MUST HAVE FOR ANY BEAUTY COLLECTION

superamazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this clay mask is really good, draws out all impurities and makes my skin glow!

Its ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I dont have Acne problems, so I dont know if it helps or not. It may have helped reduce the pore size a little. If it did, it was not significant.My skin feels soft after using it. Overall, its a good product,but it didnt work any miracles for me like it did for other reviewers.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing I actually got my whole family using it, my sister did have problems with it since she didnt read the instructions and left it on for too long and she has super sensitive skin; as for the rest of us well we love it even got the guys using it works great and love the way my skin feels afterwards.

good mask for acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it drys out my skin. but it does get rid of pimples at the same time. you need to apply heavy layer of moisturizer afterwards

Atomic Bomb testing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Isn't Death Valley where the Atomic bombs were tested? Whats in this stuff no wonder its a secret...

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the legit one to extract deep dirt from down under. My face pulsates and I know it's doing its job. I use it with acv and sometime ascorbic acid powder for a brighter complexion

works great on blackheads and shrinks pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't expect much for this price but bought it because pf the great reviews. Its amazing, it shrinks your pores and half of my blackheads on my nose where gone after 1 application. If you use it regularly your t-zone becomes less shiny too You need a good moisturizer after this. Its worth the try!