Great Gum!

Posted by Reviewer1743308 on Feb 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am currently following an anti-candida diet as i tested positive to candida. This gum is the only gum i trust to chew while on the diet as the xylitol comes from Birch Trees and not corn, wheat or fruits. I actually spoke to the owner of the company who told me that the xylitol was made from Non-gmo Birch Trees. Plus, it helps fight candida due to its pH that is destuctive to candida.

Mouth Burns!

Posted by Reviewer2932850 on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've never had a problem with cinnamon or cinnamon gums before... until now. I was really excited to try this gum because it's sugar free and I like cinnamon, but the first time I tried this gum, it made my mouth burn VERY BADLY! My entire mouth is sore and raw now. If I eat anything with texture, or anything salty, it hurts really, really bad. I'm very disappointed, because I was so excited to find this gum! I'll try some other flavors, and hopefully they will be okay.

Good gum

Posted by Reviewer1402070 on Dec 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Flavorful, no Chinese ingredients, made in USA. It would get 5 stars if it was just a little cheaper. My favorite.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2679327 on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great gum, no sugar, no gluten, no common allergen. The company does not source any of their ingredients from China.

Yummy and really good for your teeth

Posted by Reviewer2645417 on Nov 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

many xylitol gums are actually sweetened by sorbitol and only add the xylitol for the marketing. This gum is different and better - it tastes great and it helps bad breath, cavities and believe it or not ear infections.

strong ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1275941 on Aug 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This gum is very strong. If I have too many pieces my mouth seems to swell. However if I mix it with the bubblegum that doesn't happen and a different burst of flavor is added.

Great gum!

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It really seems to make breath fresher. And I like the taste too. The spearmint flavor is also very good (I have tried both). It's quite expensive though and I'm not completely sure if it's worth that much money... I'll keep ordering it for now and try to use less than regular gum to save money.

Great Gum

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One piece of this gum is enough to get the full flavor of it. I like the fact that it is sugar and aspartame free. And the xylitol has shown to actually be beneficial for gum and teeth. I chew this when I start craving bad carbs and also to freshen my breathe.

Puiki

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Labai gera guma, gerai nuvalo dantu ir liezuvio apnasas, puikiai kvepia.

A great alternative to all the brain tumor and nerve damage causing aspartame gums

Posted by Reviewer2308917 on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This gum tastes great, has a good texture, long lasting flavor and it freshens even onion and garlic breath. And best of all it doesn't contain aspartame like 95% of the other gums on the market!