Gives energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent all natural gum! Taste is great and lasts quite long. Highly recommended! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Yummy!!!

Posted by eathealthy on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great xylitol gum, I only wish the taste lasted longer, but this is the top complaint of aspartame-alternative gums. Given the study that came out in the news this past week relating lymphoma and leukemia to aspartame I will continue to use xylitol gums! Also, a great product for kids as no worries about aspartame intake. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Tasty but irritating

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of B-Fresh gums but they give me a mouth full of ulcers so for me it's not so great. I am sure others don't have the same problem, but I ended up switching to Xylichew. Shame as I love the long-lasting flavor, particularly of the cinnamon gum.

I chew gum.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It is very hard to find a gum the does not have soy. Peppermint Planet is soy free and it chews for a good long time. I will chew a couple pieces for hours.

Minty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lots of peppermint flavor that lasts

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is sweetened with Xylitol and I would buy it again. OK peppermint taste--not too strong but not too fresh either. Probably the best they can do without artificial sweeteners.

Decent, but not amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to always buy the Breath Rx xylitol gumballs from Walgreens, but it seems they have stopped carrying them, so I decided to try this gum instead. It is fine in so far as I guess the xylitol helps to neutralize the sugars in my mouth after a meal, but to be honest the flavor gets a bit weird after just a few minutes and I usually end up spitting it out. I'm not sure if another flavor would be better or not, since I think it may actually be one of the active ingredients that is lending the yucky aftertaste. Sorry if this isn't that helpful!

disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This gum leaves a nasty taste in your mouth after your done chewing it. If you drink or taste anything, it will taste horrible.

Contains caffeine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was not allowed to be taken into my country because it has substance wich is seen as drugs. So they shipped the package back. Its not iherbs fault at all. The producer of this gum should inform.

Good and minty gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took a chance on trying this gum. It is actually very good. Has an initial strong mint flavor and then it seems to last a very long time (about 3-4 hours), at least for me. It also does not fall apart in your mouth like some of the other gums. Can't really tell if it give me any energy, but I recently had to work the night shift at work for several days and the gum kept me going.