Does the trick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My oldest daughter (8yrs) is prone to stomach upset since birth. Usually this product knocks out whatever is a problem. I rarely give more than 1 dose.

this stuff is awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

we use this for gas, for struggling pooping, and even for feeling nauseous, it seems to work GREAT and they seem to love the taste as well, it would be really nice to have a dropper tho,

My 8 year old son agreed to try this product , he usually resists .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

He has a sensitive stomach and he didn't make a face , that says a whole lot to me , he used it 3 times , it helped sooth his stomach , I definately will reorder . IHerb thank you for your excellent service .

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My family have been using this product for our childerns stomach issues for years - they love it and so no problem getting them to take it and it works better than anything else we have tired. As usual, the service, product and delivery was excellent.

Great for tummy aches

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It works great for my toddlers "tummy hurts." Update: My kids are now seven and we still use this product. The best for the occasional stomach ache.

works slowly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It took a whole night to kick in for my boy's gas problem. I still like gripe water better