didn't detangle my hair. i use it as toner. it works.

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not so much of a detangler. it doesn't contain much of conditioning agents to condition and detangle hair. from what i read and understand from the ingredients, this can be used as facial toner. dont believe me? try it. :). the apple fragrance made this thing smells vinegar-ish.

Would Not Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have fairly thin, long hair that tends to tangle easily. I would not recommend this product as a detangler or as a conditioner. Prior to spraying this into my hair, I shampooed and then used conditioner as usual in the shower. When combing my hair out prior to blow drying, I sprayed this product into my hair in order to detangle it. After spraying this, my hair tangled even worse than if I had put nothing on it. I could not even get the comb through my hair no matter how much of this I sprayed into my hair. My wet hair felt as though I had just sprayed hair spray or alcohol into it. It was absolutely awful. I kept spraying more of this detangling spray hoping it would get better, but I had nothing but a tangled mess. When I finally got the tangles out and blow dried my hair, it felt very dry and frizzy. I am highly disappointed in this product and will not be using again.

L'odeur est magique!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

L'odeur est magique et il demmele bien les cheveux et les lisse en plus! genial et composition parfaite pour moi.En plus ma fille adore le petit lapin sur les bouteilles de la marque.

Buen producto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Huele a caramelos de fresa, es una pulverización fina y ligera sobre el pelo que aunque ensuciar lo ensucia, no lo deja grasiento como otros. No se sí protegerá bien del sol pero con las horas notas el pelo súper suave, sedoso, sin frízz, incluso habiendo estado todo el día al aire libre. Es muy muy agradable.

Good product, weird smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like what the product is doing to my hair. My hair isn't frizzing as much and seems softer after I use it on damp or dry hair. But the smell isn't as pleasant as I had hoped. Some people may love the smell, but it is a little strong. However, it goes away right after I spray it on, and hair is soft. So I am continuing to use it. Would buy again if I could get it in rosemary or no smell.

Not such a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Even though I love the shampoo of this brand. I don't love the leave in. The smell is less amazing. And the detangling was also less impressive.