Very pleased

Posted by 4636407380374532167 on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Our son was not tolerating any formula we tried available here in canada. He was having serious GI trouble which is what likely caused his colicky bout. Lacto relief was the only thing he tolerated. Thank goodness friends recommended we try it. Definitely worth a try if your little one has serious tummy issues on regular formula. We even tried all the tummy sensitive brands and they did nothing for him. I only wish it was available in canada instead of shipping it here.

Best formula out there

Posted by 5476561162280460984 on Jul 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the only formula both my pediatrician and I will recommend. She's never has anymore and loves this formula. You can feed it hot or cold and take the container everywhere. It's the only formula brand without any gmos. The other formulas paid money to prop 37 so that they don't have to state that there's gmos, so unless you Google that you'd never know. Best of luck! You'll love this formula and it comes so quickly with iherb, I love them.

Still hard for my baby to digest

Posted by 5571100488816511050 on Jun 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Was a bit disappointed in this formula. My baby has sensitive tummy and was hoping this formula would be good being an organic formula but it gets super foamy and gives my 2 month old very bad upset tummy and gas! I was really sad that this is happening because shes got a sensitive tummy so had to go back to Enfamil gentlease. But on plus side, it did make my baby have good bowel movements but made her very cranky

Highly recommend

Posted by 4668183831822032106 on Jan 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I mix this with my 1 year olds oatmeal cereal every morning for breakfast. She seems to not mind the taste.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2803023 on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did a lot of research before choosing a formula for my baby that I felt comfortable with. While breast milk is best, this was an acceptable replacement for us that didn't upset my boys stomach. I especially liked that it isn't corn based.

excellent

Posted by 5065310046438741777 on Jan 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only gave my babies this formula after they stopped breastfeeding. They loved the vanilla flavor.

good

Posted by 5295526372455992400 on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

baby try to drink it

Just great!

Posted by Reviewer1662491 on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My little girl just loves this one. Only thing is; we need a bigger box :)

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1499305 on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Still breast feeding (baby is 9 months old) but have been giving my baby 6 oz of this formula once per day. She digests it very easily and seems to enjoy the taste. I did a lot of research and this seems like the safest bet.

Baby's Only Organic Lactose Free Toddler Formula

Posted by Reviewer2356882 on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Switched baby to the formula with no problems. Only lactose free organic formula. Need to mix it 1-2 minutes before needed.

1 2