NO STARS! BEWARE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO FRAGRANCE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The fragrance of these sheets is overwhelming. Even though they were shipped in a plastic bag, the scent was so overpowering it permeated everything in the box it was shipped in .... including the bottles of supplements and the invoice. We could not get the scent off the bottles even after wiping them down with Soft Scrub. When we handled them, the scent got on ours hands. We put the softener in a freezer zip lock bag, another plastic bag and then ANOTHER zip lock bag and it still "stunk up" the entire laundry area in our basement. It made my throat itch and my husband's nose run. We gave it to our daughter to take to college and told her to leave it in the dorm laundry room. If you are sensitive to fragrance, do not buy this product. SMELLS WORSE THAN BOUNCE! Not what I would consider a "baby fragrance" at all. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

smell good and in good price~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell good and in good price~

scent disappears quickly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At first it was ok. Not so strong though. After some time I don't smell anything from the box nor from my laundry from the drier that ran w a sheet of this. :-(

No bounce

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Didn't put the bounce in my clothes. Gonna bounce to other brands.

what happened?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No scents at all whatsoever...

BabyGanics Dryer Sheets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do like to use natural products whenever possible and so I tried these dryer sheets. As far as I could tell, they did nothing. There was no difference in my clothes with or without them and certainly no lavendar scent as claimed. Once the dryer was finished I was left with two pieces of paper all shrivelled up.