NO STARS! BEWARE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO FRAGRANCE

Posted by Reviewer1883484 on Jan 21, 2013

The fragrance of these sheets is overwhelming. Even though they were shipped in a plastic bag, the scent was so overpowering it permeated everything in the box it was shipped in .... including the bottles of supplements and the invoice. We could not get the scent off the bottles even after wiping them down with Soft Scrub. When we handled them, the scent got on ours hands. We put the softener in a freezer zip lock bag, another plastic bag and then ANOTHER zip lock bag and it still "stunk up" the entire laundry area in our basement. It made my throat itch and my husband's nose run. We gave it to our daughter to take to college and told her to leave it in the dorm laundry room. If you are sensitive to fragrance, do not buy this product. SMELLS WORSE THAN BOUNCE! Not what I would consider a "baby fragrance" at all. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.

smell good and in good price~

Posted by 5551574168015848817 on Mar 03, 2017

smell good and in good price~

BabyGanics Dryer Sheets

Posted by 4864875928087840297 on Mar 18, 2017

I do like to use natural products whenever possible and so I tried these dryer sheets. As far as I could tell, they did nothing. There was no difference in my clothes with or without them and certainly no lavendar scent as claimed. Once the dryer was finished I was left with two pieces of paper all shrivelled up.