great lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good ingredients, spf, smooth ...

best daily lotion

Posted by melsie on Apr 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this as my daily sunblock. I've tried a couple of brands on this site, and while they were pretty good, they were a bit too thick. This was very nice and went on nicely.

great product

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Nov 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i only use this when i am indoor. when i am outdoor, i need higher rated SPF. this has good slip. unlike some sunscreen that is hard to blend. perhaps because this combines mineral and synthetic sunscreen actives. also because the mineral sunscreen active content is low. it has nice scent to it even though it is fragrance free.

Easy to apply and offers sun protection

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I find this product very useful if my kids need to go outdoors for a short while or when it's not very sunny. Because it's easier and faster to apply than regular sun blocks and does not leave any whitish streaks. My kids don't stay still for sun block application so this products offers some sun protection while otherwise, I won't be able to apply any sun block on them at all for brief outings. It's a plus that they get some moisturization as well. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<