The BEST

Posted by 5565551825860652261 on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As I said, this is the BEST hand sanitiser i've ever found in the market. I hate the strong smell of other hand sanitisers. This product is simply amazing! No smell, alcohol free, and it does not dry your hands. Highly recommended and will never buy other brand ever again!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1377782 on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We leave this in my handbag, and when we leave the supermarket, Church, etc., we use this to kill any germs we may have picked up. Perhaps it would be a good idea to use it before hand. It is foamy, no smell, and rubs into the hand quickly and our hands feel soft. No chemical smell at all, just no smell. I will definitely buy again.

!!! :)

Posted by lanele on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Must have!

一定要買

Posted by 5454354802494165503 on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

小孩在口腔期什麼也塞進口裡, 年紀太少也不能用酒精抹手, 用這款無酒精消毒泡沫, 小小一支, 方便攜帶, 如果我說的對大家有幫助,請按一下yes ~

Great product

Posted by 5076873187099659358 on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only hand sanitiser I use around my baby. The ingredients are safe and alcohol free. Note that there is a lot of packaging though. I was in a rush to open after changing. Diaper but the tape caused a problem. The bottle opened mid-way and went directly into baby's eyes. We immediately flushed them out really well (baby was not happy), but since the ingredients aren't too stringent, she recovered immediately with no problems. This would have been different had there been alcohol in it. The scotch tape on it I believe was from iHerb and not from babyganics, hence why it has retained 5 stars in my book.

Good product, not so good packaging

Posted by 5211003998783556983 on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this a few times because I really like how it is alcohol and fragrance free. It's a great product and the kids love the foaming part of it. However, it has ALWAYS come leaking. I have had to wash them and wipe them down before even using them.

Essential

Posted by 4843687719209223134 on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always keep one in my diaper bag and handbag. Easily to locate it cuz of the colourful design and portable and light. Great to use as it's alcohol free!

Good

Posted by 4669695978494794632 on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

good

Posted by 4651302888600738209 on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good

Convenient

Posted by Reviewer2972129 on May 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My toddler loves the foam. Very convenient and safe for them too. Not harsh on their soft skin