The BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

As I said, this is the BEST hand sanitiser i've ever found in the market. I hate the strong smell of other hand sanitisers. This product is simply amazing! No smell, alcohol free, and it does not dry your hands. Highly recommended and will never buy other brand ever again!

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We leave this in my handbag, and when we leave the supermarket, Church, etc., we use this to kill any germs we may have picked up. Perhaps it would be a good idea to use it before hand. It is foamy, no smell, and rubs into the hand quickly and our hands feel soft. No chemical smell at all, just no smell. I will definitely buy again.

一定要買

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

小孩在口腔期什麼也塞進口裡, 年紀太少也不能用酒精抹手, 用這款無酒精消毒泡沫, 小小一支, 方便攜帶, 如果我說的對大家有幫助,請按一下yes ~

!!! :)

Posted by lanele on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Must have!

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by Fitness on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It cleans without drying , and it's small enough to place it in your pocket and take it anywhere.

Recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use. Perfect for handbag. Leaves hand clean and refreshed.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the only hand sanitiser I use around my baby. The ingredients are safe and alcohol free. Note that there is a lot of packaging though. I was in a rush to open after changing. Diaper but the tape caused a problem. The bottle opened mid-way and went directly into baby's eyes. We immediately flushed them out really well (baby was not happy), but since the ingredients aren't too stringent, she recovered immediately with no problems. This would have been different had there been alcohol in it. The scotch tape on it I believe was from iHerb and not from babyganics, hence why it has retained 5 stars in my book.

Good product, not so good packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this a few times because I really like how it is alcohol and fragrance free. It's a great product and the kids love the foaming part of it. However, it has ALWAYS come leaking. I have had to wash them and wipe them down before even using them.

Tacky and uncomfortable hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved the concept and idea behind this product. Didn't love the way it went on my family's hands. The foam melted into a sticky and watery fluid, rendering our hands feeling tacky yet dried out at the same time.

No Alcohol, Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about the effectiveness of killing bacteria, but it's non alcohol that don't make my skin dry. As it takes time to rub your hands dry, so it's very make sense to have bubble rather than spray. Great.