Easy to use and good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This sanitizer works well on my very sensitive skin. The solution got absorbed very quickly with nice smell and non-drying, leaving my hands the cleaned and refreshing feeling.

It doesn't smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very sensitive to any product with fragrance, aromatherapy or herbal extracts added to them. So excited to find this product for my family, as when they used other brands of hand sanitizer I couldn't go near them for the residual smell left on their hands. This product does not smell at all! My husband loves it, and I cannot smell anything on him after he uses it. Thank you iHerb for stocking fragrance free products, please continue to do so.

Great for young kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not sticky, no scent like other hand sanitizers. Kids love it

Amazing

Posted by TheNorwegian on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is no smell! Really, no smell and I'm sensitive. The foam is nice. My hands feel clean and not sticky as with other brands. Will repurchase and give to all my friends.

Me ha gustado

Posted by artemisa on Feb 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Este producto es un desinfectante de manos en formato espuma, que no requiere aclarado con agua. Además, es apto para niños. Lo que me ha gustado especialmente es que no tiene ese olor a alcohol (porque no contiene este ingrediente) que hacía que los productos que he usado de este tipo hasta ahora me resultaran fortísimos. Todos tienen en general un olor que se te mete por la nariz y casi "escuece". Todo eso está mejorado en esta versión orgánica, que no huele a nada. La espuma en sí al frotarla en las manos las deja un poco mojadas y tardan en secarse más que sus productos "primos", ya que estos llevan alcohol que se evapora. Lo repetiré seguro.

Love it!

Posted by GardenCity on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love that it's alcohol free and fragrance free! DIsinfects without drying or leaving a gel layer on my skin.

must have one on the table

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is the one kind of product i always have around when I am looking after my child. I will have a portable one in my handbag and a pump bottle one on my dining table. it is great to sanitize their hands before eating.

Very handy!

Posted by serenechew on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have this at my desk. Since it's alcohol free, i don't have to worry about it drying out my sensitive skin :)

Great !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Also love the fact that you can buy a refill for the pump. Money saver!

Great Product so far

Posted by SRicketts on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to use around the house with my kids. Seems to be working great!

1 2