Infection control nurse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a nurse and a mother of a baby so you can't imagine how many times a day I wash my hands! This product is a very gentle way to maintain hand hygiene I wish they had it in all the hospitals!

convicted hand cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is really soft bubble cleaner. I used it every time and believe the brand for safety baby

The only hand sanitizer I can use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have multiple food/chemical sensitivities and find it hard to find products that I can use without a reaction.Though this product doesn't say gluten,dairy,corn,soy or egg free I'm able to use it no problem.Doesn't dry out hands which for me is a huge plus.

Best hand sanitizer for little ones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this. This is always in my baby bag whenever I bring the little ones out. Smells good too!

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for kids and adults

Gentler on my already dry hands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

In the winter the skin on my thumbs cracks open and I use lots of hand sanitizer but it just made things worse. This alcohol free hand sanitizer allows me to maintain my need to use lots of hand sanitizer and save my skin. I just wish there were more fragrances available.

Not bad at all.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the hint of citrus. Bottle dispenses foam easily. Don't like the way the bottle looks though.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good to use