Just what I needed

Posted by Aye123 on Dec 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My toddler daughter wanted a face cream of her own (she was willing to take mine, but I'm not into sharing my cream with her). This one is a great solution for her. I put it inside a cleaned cream container from the Devita trial kit. Wrote her name on top and she's so delighted to put her own face cream.

Skin is SO SOFT!!!

Posted by j44lee on Mar 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a sensitive lotion so I tried this and I LOVE it!!! The formula is so creamy and soft! This makes my skin soft ALL DAY. And the floral fragrance is light and fresh. The 3.4 oz size will go a long way. Most lotions are 2oz or less. I keep this in my gym bag and use it daily after a shower. I will definitely reorder!

good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5048709297352493363 on Nov 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have eczema so i use this as part of my everyday face creams. It has sort of a matte finish, hard to explain- but it doesnt feel greasy. Not moisturising enough for me but I always layer my face creams anyway.

Love it

Posted by 5075463866528889733 on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Nice and good for ours child

holy grail moisturizer for sensitive skin

Posted by iepurasmic on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my new holy grail moisturizer. It's moisturizing without feeling too heavy on the skin. It has a very lovely clean scent. This cream wears so beautifully under make-up, it leaves my skin feeling like it's been primed. It's probably due to the fact that there's dimethicone in it. It's also filled with good ingredients. A little goes a long way with this product.

Good product for any type of skin, even for men and women

Posted by 5369932254910808460 on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Product is good for any type of skin, we try it for dry and oily skin, so I think it will fit good for normal skin as well. Almost without aroma.