Nice and clean

Posted by Christinchick on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These baby wipes are great for cleaning baby's hands and face as they do not smell,are soft,are not soapy and don't feel sticky.I have purchased them for cleaning the baby when changing diaper and feel quite satisfied.The dissatvantage would be that the wipes are quite thin and I would wish they had more cleaning solution when changing diapers.Would highly recommend for face and hands.For the price paid,I highly encourage the purchase.If my review was useful, please click "yes"

Great wipes that clean well

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm purchasing these for the third time today. I used to order the Seventh Generation brand of unscented wipes, but iherb stopped carrying them, so I had to find a new favorite. I found them here with Baby Spa. You get 72 wipes for a great price. They are fragrance free and super durable. I am very chemically sensitive and most often "fragrance free" products still bother me. I'm very happy to say that these are an exception. I can even use them on my face without an issue. They don't tear or rip apart even if I use a bit of force to remove dirt or oil. I would highly recommend them if you're looking for a quality wipe for either a baby or to keep in your purse for other purposes. If my review helped you please check the yes box. Feel free to visit my page to see more than 100 honest reviews!

Very good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are great. I use them for everything from wiping my childrens hands and faces to removing my own makeup. Will definitley be buying again!

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good price-performance!

Great as natural, non-toxic makeup remover wipes!

Posted by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use BabySpa Ultra-Soft Baby Wipes to remove makeup. Three wipes remove foundation, mascara, etc. After using wipes, I follow with foaming cleanser and continue my skin care routine. I'll repurchase these wipes because they're gentle (no alcohol or fragrance), effective and affordable.

Just OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are the fourth or fifth brand I have tried off iherb and they are just *ok*. They are soft, gentle and smell nice, but they are too thin and stick together so it's hard to pull just one out. The Lansinoh ones are better.

Gentle, cleaned well, safe ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These wipes were purchased because I was trying to find a product without all the awful chemicals that are added to baby wipes. I read the ingredients list and decided to give them a try. They were very gentle on my granddaughter's skin. We have used many brands and types in the past and these were excellent in durability, cleaning ability and gentleness. Will definitely buy more.

The best wipes for us

Posted by Suppster on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The past year I tested lots of wipes and found these to be the best when it comes to the price, ingredients, safety and package.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good!

2nd purchase quite good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my 2nd purchase. This is as good as the Huggies wipes, except that it has no harsh ingredients, which is great

1 2 3