Helps my kids and my cats from fear related issues

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great, but you do have to be consistent in your use. I have always had to use these types of remedies full strength, though. The water dilution method just doesn't seem strong enough for me. I take two drops on the tongue at least once (I try to do two or three times) a day. I really recommend getting a good book on these Bach Flowers or speaking with someone trained in their use to find the essences that are the ones you personally need. If you chose the wrong ones, they won't hurt you, but they just won't help either.

Helped my cat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My cat is a very nervous girl. This keeps her calm. It's amazing. When she takes it, she's willing to take on the dog. When I stop, she isolates herself. I'm so glad I found this for my rescue kitty.

This works great for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a boost when work gets stressful and I can't stop thinking about unavoidable problems or when I feel anxiety for no particular reason.

anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm using this remedy on my dog who has developed this severe startle reflex whenever someone reaches towards him. It seems to have made it mord mild.

Used for dog

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used for my fearful dog (combination of Aspen, Mimulus, Rock Rose), heavily diluted in his water, food, and rubbed on his skin. The combination brought his fears down just a bit - enough for me to have more success training him to cope. Still working hard with him and will order again when our bottles dry up.

Good, ofcourse.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the "original" Bach remedy, so it's by origin good.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Thank you. The Bach original are very good products

Good value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent value!!!