This works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff simply works. It has made emotional eating a non-issue for the first time in my life. It is subtle, and I haven't observed any side-effects. I've used Rescue Remedy for stress for years, but never explored other Bach products. I am wowed. Something that I've struggled with my whole life, just quietly fell away. I'm halfway through the kit. I plan to finish it and keep a kit with me going forward in case I am under stress and feel I need some support. I have to recommend trying it.

This works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was feeling dizzy, and this stuff cleared up the dizziness in a few hours. It also helps with emotions. I have lost 22 pounds, now I have 47+ to go or so! I just got this, but I drop the drops in water, and it seems I can feel an almost immediete difference. I believe in God, so im not sure how I feel about flower essence, but THEY WORK, I know that!

Bach Flower Emotinal Eating Support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have not yet tried these remedies as an eating support to lose weight. I'm sure that as with other Bach Flower Remedies I will be very satisfied.

Love It!!

Posted by Rhiannon13 on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product, would highly recommend. I have used bach flower remedies for years and this combination is great! Very good value for money too.

Effective against emotional eating.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had to deal with my emotional eating for 15 years with no luck,I tried many products and diet plans, nothing works. After using Bach remedies for 3 weeks I have lost 4lbs. Highly recommend if you are emotional eater. この商品とiherbは大好きです ประทับใจในบริการของ iherb

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I only tried 1 box of these, it seems to give me a little calm.

not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not sure it really helps. and it is boring to take that 3 times a day

Cost can't be beat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is truly a value pack for anyone that has purchased Bach's flower essences separately. For a little bit more, you get three bottles as opposed to one at many health food stores. Perfect size bottles for those that are on the P&I sublingual protocol ^_^