Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This essence is perfect for when someone around you is a bit uptight for some reason. I put two drops of it into a small glass of water and get them to drink it, within 5 minutes the mood changes from irritable to calm. I love the bach flower essences, this is another one I have found to work perfectly.

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I am a very anxious and impatient person. Impatiens calms me naturally, smoothly. I highly recommend it.

Helps with emotional irritation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am so impressed with how this works. Don't forget to take it everyday and before situations that you predict will cause frustration to flare. Gives you that moment to stop! and not react. Worth every cent. If this review was helpful, please rate this post.

Bach Original Flower Essences,Impatiens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product really helped me to cope with my impatience.

Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel much better after trying this product. More calm and less stress around with the everyday duties.

I love this product

Posted by twicebabiesmom on Feb 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When I found out iHerb was selling it, and for a lot less than some other places I have checked out, especially my cities natural food store, I have to purchase two of them. This product really does calm nerves and allows a person to have patience. Thank you iHerb.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm very impressed on how fast and effective this works! Really felt the difference right away! Stopped yelling at my kids and got a much better reaction with everyone around me. Love it! Will buy more!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the Bach Flowers Esssences. Have been using them for all my family and friends for 35 years!!

I think this is the grandest of all flower essences!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I can be uptight and we always say "take some impatiens". It is amazing how it changes dispositions. Every bottle is wrapped and packed perfectly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use remedies in my breeding cattery for all behavioral concerns. They are excellent.

1 2