works great for high stress job..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I work in an advertising firm thats like a pressure cooker. My boss is a very driven person. No 2 days are ever the same, changes take place from hour to hour. This has helped me to get through many days. I put 8 drops in a 15 oz. bottle of water. Noone ever knows my secret to dealing with the stress.

this works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I read about this product in a Woman's World magazine. It caught my attention because I really lack self-confidence, and even was prescribed xanax for social anxiety. I've been trying to get in touch with therapists, but just going through bad experiences, mainly them not calling me back. I don't want to be on xanax because it fogs my mind. So I tried this. It says to mix it with water, but I usually just drop 2-4 drops straight under my tongue whenever I think about it. And I really do feel less anxious, which leads to feeling more confident. I definitely plan on buying more!

I got this for a friend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's so much cheaper from iHerb - he lives in Japan. He claims that these flower essences help him enormously. I concur. He is much more relaxed. Very effective!

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love all Bach flower essences, they help with all sorts of issues, whether emotional or physical.

All bach remedies are very calming

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

All bach remedies are very calming

Love Bach's products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Does what is says. All naturally

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use remedies in my breeding cattery for all behavioral concerns. They are excellent.

high price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used it yet, regarding the iherb price, here Iam disappointed, very high!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

As usual, the Bach Flower Essences are wonderful!