Great for emotional/physical exhaustion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great, but you do have to be consistent in your use. I have always had to use these types of remedies full strength, though. The water dilution method just doesn't seem strong enough for me. I take two drops on the tongue at least once (I try to do two or three times) a day. I really recommend getting a good book on these Bach Flowers or speaking with someone trained in their use to find the essences that are the ones you personally need. If you chose the wrong ones, they won't hurt you, but they just won't help either.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Great for the low adrenals, total exhaustion of mind, body & spirit. It is better then popping refined sugar & caffeine. I keep a stock bottle in the first aid kits for the SUV & big disaster kit.

Stress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Olive doesn't reduce the stress, it increases my ability to COPE with the stress.

Truly works

Posted by HealthforLife on Oct 31, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this since I found out I have been pregnant. I was really exhausted and needed a natural uplifting. this is perfect. I sip on a glass throughout the day and feel great!

These drops are amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for emotional and mental issues. They seriously work wonders!

Great pick me up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Bach Flower Remedies for a long time now, and Olive is what I take when I need something to boost my energies, especially in spring or when I feel down in general.

For Fatigue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Olive is a remedy used for when you are fatigued/ exhausted. If you suffer from really bad fatigue (eg. Adrenal Fatigue), it will make you very sleepy at first before you feel better. "Those who have suffered much mentally or physically and are so exhausted and weary that they feel they have no more strength to make any effort. Daily life is hard work for them, without pleasure". Dr Bach

Recommends

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I herbalists and I love this product

it's helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

it's helpful

relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great for relief of deep exhaustion.

1 2