Bach Remedy Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this to try on my neck & shoulder pain, which bother me few years already, until I can't sleep well. I ever tried trigger point massage but can only lessen the pain but not healing fully. The night I applied the gel on my neck, shoulders & joints etc, I could sleep well. I was so happy. But still I can't give Bach Remedy all the credit, so I tried few more days. The pains lessen a lot, my sleep getting better & better. I do less trigger point massage & it responds much better. I even try on my pelvic area.

Bach Flower Essences are EXCELLENT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Only recently came across this gel from iHerb. Have used the other Bach Flower products for years, and they are excellent, would never be without them, but wasn't aware of this gel. Applied it to friends shoulder, who was experiencing pain, and they got relief fast. It easy to apply and the gel soaks in fast, and is non greasy. And of course contains no nasty chemicals, or bad smell. Will continue to buy, is cheaper from iHerb than to buy here in Europe. Thanks for stocking it iHerb, :)

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love Bach products but I'm not too sure about this one..

great product for stress !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase