Didn't notice much of a difference.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I got these as stress busters, but they don't seem to work on me. The taste is great though! Rhodiola works much more efficiently at reducing stress. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Excellent alternative to RR drops

Posted by Reviewer1969015 on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love the taste and convenience. Taking two or more at a time does the trick.

excellent for subtle calm

Posted by Reviewer2203958 on Aug 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I work with my son who is very hard driving and excitable. While he would never put Rescue Remedy in his soda or coffee, he thinks nothing of taking a few pastilles. He claims they have helped a lot with his quiting smoking

A handy way to get relief from stress

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A good tasting way to take rescue remedy. Along with good sucess for humans,these are also good for pets. I give them to my dog during thunderstorms or visits to the vet. She gobbles them up.

works

Posted by Reviewer1192281 on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have tried four of these flower essence drops and they all worked wonderfully. Every time I forget to give them to my husband his anxiety and depression return. The calming effects of the drops are impressive.

a bit

Posted by Reviewer2738177 on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

these seemed to help with stress a bit, but had to take 4 or 5 to get anything

These taste great!

Posted by Reviewer1190275 on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love these! NO SUGAR!!!! And really help me relax.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Oct 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Excellent for easing difficult situations. I like the taste and keep some in my pocket. I take one just as I begin to "count to ten" for whatever reason. They help in the centering process. I also take one before heading out to the freeway for yet another journey of dodge the lane changers and get out of the way of the speeders.

Rescue Remedy

Posted by Reviewer3316457 on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love Rescue Remedy and the pastilles are the best way to ingest it. I have one tin in every handbag as they come in handy, especially during waiting room time.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1608297 on Jan 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing prodcut! I love Rescue Remedy (the liquid), but this product has no alcohol and the kids love it! It relax's me and my kids. And the price is so worth it!