For ADHD too

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Often times parents underestimate the stress that kids go through when they have ADHD. I like to give this to my daughter to acknowledge that the days can be stressful for kids too and it's an all natural way to enjoy some relief. I think it's important to talk to kids about why parents administer any type of product whether it's herbal or chemically based. There are many ways to destress our kids - exercise, family bonding, music, bath and of course diet and this is a diet supplement worth explaining to your kids. I think my daughter felt less stress because she thinks it works. So even if it's the placebo working, it does help. If you found this review helpful, please click "YES"

It seems working for my kids.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We travel a lot by airplanes and cars. I always make sure to take this with me for the long hour (longer than 10 hours) air plane rides. It seems working pretty well and no problem for my kids to take. It must taste alright.

Simple, helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Got this for both my son and I in alcohol-free form. It is fast working, sweet to the taste (glycerin) and gentle. My son often gets stuck in strong emotions, this took the edge off. I sometimes have a strong startle response and then feel stressed, this helped calm. It is not the solution to prevent, but rather a gentle support. I'll be ordering more.

VERY calming!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these for my kids for YEARS for stressful situations like long car trips, teething, when they are extra tired, sick, etc. After 4 drops they are much calmer. Sometimes I give them 4 more drops a few minutes later, but usually the 4 do it. I WOULD purchase this again!

Good for adults , too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my kids. And it is good for our kids. But since I am pregnant and I want to use soft remedies , I tried it and it worked so well.So I would recommend to pregnant women,too.

kids get stressed too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have always loved rescue remedy and even used the regular one with kids til now. Love the glycerin based one. I never leave home without it! For real!

Great formula without the alcohol

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My kid gets these days where he is not really in a good mood. I start giving 4 drops every hour or so, and by lunch time he is his old self again. I use the drops myself as well and they work! Great stuff!

love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

love that I have something to chill my daughter out with when she is feeling stressed..its great when traveling!

Just as wonderful as original, but no alcohol!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

For days when it seems I just can't relax, this is amazing. I'm thrilled to find a formula without alcohol!!

bach stress remedy for kids

Posted by Palitana on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice any effect on my child not after second dose. Also the pack of product was plastic and broken vey fast

1 2 3