How did I ever survive B4 these!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered- been disabled with severe panic & anixety attacks, depression, phobias & stress for 28 years. My sisters Dr just put her on Rescue Remedy liquid, due to the stress of taking care of our parents whom are in thier 80's. I thought I would try these Pastilles and see what happened. TADA!!! I feel so much better. My stress in lower, my BP & pulse are normal during times anxiety, i feel relaxed. THIS IS THE BEST PRODUST I HAVE EVER TAKEN!. I even got my husband who takes nothing to try them & now he asks for them. The are like gummie bears& taste kinsa like honey. I recommend them to everyone!

Carry these with you for pleasant stress relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I keep a tin of these in my purse for those times when things start getting out of hand. I have 3 kids and on long shopping trips, extended delays, or just plain bad days, these have saved the day. Perhaps it's the surprise element of mom actually encouraging them to eat a piece of "candy", but moods are elevated and life goes on more smoothly afterwards. Nice product and seems to work.

good!

Posted by FataMorgana on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Delicious candy. And the opening-closing device packaging is very funny:)

Great Gummies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff! I use the Rescue Remedy Liquid and wanted to try their Pastilles. The tin is nice and can be reused for coins or something, great if you don't want the alcahol from the liquid. Great price too!

Bach's Pastilles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful convenient stress release. Nice taste. Rather than chewing, I allow them to disolved in the mouth. Great for driving and other intense situations.

Bach Original Flower Essences,Rescue Remedy Pastilles,Natural Stress Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product!!!I have come off of half my anxiety medicine with the help of this product!I would say that this prduct is an absolute God send !!!

Great price & Good product for casual use..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Dec 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

lots of people around the world enjoy the effect of this formula,and the fact that it comes in a candy form makes it easier to give to stubborn people that refuse syrups or pills,like children etc...use the container for small stuff that gets lost easily when you finish the pastilles...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

good taste and it works fast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Special for children: no alcohol and a taste of candys makes it easy to use. I will not go without it. A very good product for a very good price.

No luck, but will keep trying.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Well, I'm not the brightest light on the harbor. After dissolving one of these under my tongue (to battle morning anxiety) with no effect, I kept popping more and ended up spending a good portion of the evening in the restroom due to the "free flowing" effect it had on my bowels. I probably consumed around 20 over a three hour period, so it's really my own fault. Unfortunately, these don't seem to do anything for my anxiety, however I do like the taste and I also like the idea of having them with me on a flight. I guess I'm just hoping they'll eventually work, even if it's just the whole idea of having "taken something" to relive my occasional panic. I will keep trying them out and if there's any improvement will update this review. I am glad I ordered them. The price is unbelievable and it's a fun little gummy to chew on if nothing else.

Effective For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Always carry around. Chew one or two whenever feeling agitated n it smooths me. Some may call it placebo effect but i do much better in presentations after chewing a few.