I'm really impressed!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love my job (and life) which are both very active and high stress. I decided to give this product a try to help during those periods of chaos. To my surprise this actually helps! within minutes of using this spray my anxiety and feeling of being over-stressed is gone. I don't feel drugged--in fact I don't notice anything until I realize I my heart isn't pounding. I've also tried the Rescue "Sleep" spray with great success. And, I am a chronic insomniac.

Five Stars

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A great product to help calm down the nerves....much better for you than what concoctions Big Pharm distributes. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Every household should have this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Amazing natural solution to sudden fear or anxiety. I keep a spray bottle in my purse; have used it at the scene of a traffic accident, helping my elderly mother with a sudden health crisis, with children before a medical procedure, etc. I also use it in my work as a midwife. I have never seen it fail to calm a person down who is wound up due to fear or stress.

Always helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

There have been many occasions when Rescue Remedy has helped me get through some bad moments...or bad days. The spray is easier to use than the little glass bottles, which I have broken several times. I used to leave Rescue Remedy in the car, but it seems to evaporate quickly in the heat of a closed car. So now I just keep it in my purse.

Rescue Remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The best anti-stress support - so easy to use, handy in pocket, bag or on the desk. This is a wonderful product, no adverse side effects and best of all it WORKS and so much better than the synthesised drugs.

A must have!

Posted by Sophia7 on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This remedy is a must-have for every stressful occasion, shock or grief and it really helps within minutes. The spray is very convenient to keep in your purse and I carry it with me all the time.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for years, its amazing. Has always helped. Have used it for every day stress, such as work pressure, & in more serious times, when relative had accident or fainted. Has bought person to consciousness again almost immediately. The spray is much easier to take than original dropper bottle, and very handy to carry in pocket, or bag. Bottle goes a long way, as not needed to take everyday. I'd never be without it. Better value price from iHerb, than shop price here in Europe. Will continue to buy & use, & recommend.

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I highly recomment it! Works for an anxiety and it helps with my terrible insomnia too! Will definitely purchase again! BUT, I will probably purchase the one which comes in drops. It seems to work better for me if taken in a small glass of water then the spray formula.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I keep some in my desk at work for really stressful days. It's great because takes the edge off without making you feel sleepy or dopey. My coworkers know where I keep it and stop by to "borrow" some all the time.

Very calming!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me as a natural remedy for stress - it works!