This really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These little melts really worked. I wake up so often in the night time normally. I tried these melts (which taste like oranges). I took one when I went to sleep. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I felt that lovely heavy sleepy feeling and zonked right back out. Woke up in the morning feeling great. I was surprised they actually worked, but now I'm a believer! Have tried twice, and both times successful. An amazing alternative to over the counter drugs.

Work Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My teenager has trouble sleeping so she takes 2 of these right before bedtme and sleeps soundly all night. She wakes up feeling good.

Sleep liquid melts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These melts are fantastic for helping you get back to sleep if you wake up in the middle of the night. They work very quickly and you do not have a sleepy feeling in the morning like other natural sleeping pills. I love them!!

Always Use for Jet Lag

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I often use this if I've had too much coffee and I always use this for jet lag. The label says for kids 12 and over but I do give it to my kids only for jet lag. Don't give it to them when they are sick though. Absolutely recommend for adult use. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

마데 인 자판이네요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

내부 캡슐 포장에만 써 있어서 모르고 지나칠뻔했는데 일본산입니다. 생선 젤라틴도 들었구만 큰 일날뻔했네요. 보고 버렸으니 망정이니. 참고하세요.

Good for Sleep

Posted by MusettaRose on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This work very well and fast, although I still find the spray is better for me.

Rescue Sleep liquid melts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have found these very good. I use them when I wake and find I go off to sleep again much more easily. Next time I would purchase more.

IT WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am so glad I found these Bach Sleep Melts. No more hard-to-swallow tablets for me! Look no further. These little melts work quickly, and if I awaken during the night, I go right back to sleep with ease. I wake up feeling bright and alert, too. I can highly recommend this product.

Placebo effect? Inconclusive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had high hope of this product, it did not work for me (even tried two melts instead of one), but it worked for my friend. I guess it doesn't work for everyone, but no harm trying.

Bach Sleep Liquid Melts

Posted by YuliaBlum on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps to calm down and fall asleep faster, but not always