bach flower essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i was surprised how helpful this product was to help me relax at night. within minutes it can make me feel sleepy, even after a hectic day. since i had tried homeopathic remedies before with mixed results my expectations were rather low, but i was pleasantly surprised. this stuff really works for. have been using it for a few months now and the results are still good.

i like this remedy sleep

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

like this remedy sleep...it is soothing at bed time and helps me get to the point that i want to sleep...The package arrived in excellent condition and very fast. I am taking these on my 20 hour airplane ride to another country. It really does relax me and it is under the 3 ounce limit for carry on luggage. Highly recommend this product and seller. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I start thinking about things at night, a few sprays of this, and all is well. I go back to sleep easily. Would recommend.

Part of my evening ritual

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like using this product. I am in my 40's and with one kid in college and the other one newly driving, I find it help's stop the monkey mind of thoughts that spin the gerbol wheel of my mind. Not sure how it works, it just does.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical before buying... I suffer from severe sleeplessness due to stressful work... But it worked for me on the 1st night. I should have bought this years ago... Amazing!

Bach Is The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This formula not only works gently and quickly to get me to sleep, but should I wake up and my thoughts start to spin, I am just one additional spray away from deep slumber again. Sharon Radice Moore

Rescue Sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic! This product is gentle and effective. It doesn't make you sleep, it lets you sleep.

Big Dissapointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used resuce remedy and like it a lit how it calms me down but this product did nothing for my restless sleep.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

a good "aid" for going to sleep; puts your brain in that warm foggy space.

Excellent product. I recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I recommend!