AMAZING EXCELLENT LIFECHANGER

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have 20+ different Bach remedies for various needs/ life changes. Walnut helps me to focus my attention on myself when working, helping to prevent distraction. Also, when people around me are pulling on me it helps me to stay focused on what I need to accomplish instead of getting caught up in other people's stuff. I use full strength, 1-2 syringe fulls on tongue 1-2 x day. I also use in conjunction with other Bach's and gladly do a combo of 2-5 or just do one at a time. I've been using Walnut for about 1 month and find that it is helping me to clarify and focus on my own goals. If you like these products, purchase the book on Bach remedies, as some formulas have subtle differences. I use my intuition when selecting but the book can help if you are just starting out or if you feel comfortable with a bit more guidance. This product line was initially recommended by a Reiki practitioner and I have not been disappointed. Have been using Bach regularly for 1 year and have found that my changing formula needs really reflect my personal growth. I feel the Bach remedies have been an important support to affecting personal change. Don't waste your time diluting.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This has helped me along with Oak. I'm highly sensitive / HSP. I also have ME/Cfs. This gives me protection against stress and negative vibes when I go out in the world. After using drops quite often for a month I feel like my energy is slowly returning and I'm more stable. Its not happening overnight but it adds a sense of safety and relief. I always get extremely tired after being around people, some more than others and Walnut helps me to not absorb their energies. Also my life is in a lot of change, after a lot of turbulence. This remedy helps me be to feel a sense of protection against it all.

excellent value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent value for money, great communication, fast international delivery, great product

Bach Original Flower Essences, Walnut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Did not measure up to claims and felt it was a waste of money.

Recommends

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I herbalists and I love this product

Bach Original Flower Essences,Walnut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product really helped me to prepare for global changes in my life.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very good

walnut essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been adding it to my coffee in the morning. I like it.

Bach Original Flower Essences, Walnut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in combination with the Slippery Elm Bark and the Chamomile tea to treat my horse for intestinal repair. They all work great together!