helps with anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had terrible anxiety,to the point of attacks. A naturopathic doctor suggested this about two years ago. I noticed an EXTREME change in about a week. I continued to take it for over a year. I even had continued relieve from symptoms until just recently. I am getting back on it before things get out of hand. Thank you iherb for offering exceptional products at amazing prices. I went to get this at the health food store. I can order the one item, pay shipping, and come out ahead.

Very effective for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This worked very well for me and my 17 year old son. We used it straight from the bottle rather than making a mix with spring water or anything. I needed more in the beginning, then just one dose after things were under control. I bought it because it is the new addition to rescue remedy to make rescue remedy sleep which is more expensive and only comes in the spray. I wanted to have the effects of just this one and it worked very well. I gave what was left of a bottle to my son when he caqme looking for rescue remedy so he could sleep and it worked well for him. You do have to use more than a few drops if it is an old habit or a true anxiety issue but once under control we go weeks without even thinking of it. I will always have a bottle of this in my cupboard as long as it is being made. This time I will try making a spring water battle and keep the original as stock.

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't know what I would do without it! It was hard for mt to believe it at first but, after trying it for just few days I could notice a difference in how I felt, I highly recommend flower essences. They are natural and they work!!!

Bach's Flower Essences - what a surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended to use these for problem cats that I have fostered, and the results are amazing and effective. They have saved lives. Animals respond really well to these essences. Even I have taken them at times and find them helpful on me!

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using 6 drops (slightly more than recommended dose) and I rarely remember much after taking it. I fall asleep quickly. I have trouble with my mind continuing to think at bedtime, and before using this product would take way too long to fall asleep. I love it!

Not sure this works too well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Supposed to be good for overactive thoughts that keep one awake. Doesn't seem to work as well as Boiron pellets. Maybe it is the alcohol in the product. Still love the Rescue Remedy though!

Really helps those repetitive thoughts and worries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works great, but you do have to be consistent in your use. I have always had to use these types of remedies full strength, though. The water dilution method just doesn't seem strong enough for me. I take two drops on the tongue at least once (I try to do two or three times) a day. I really recommend getting a good book on these Bach Flowers or speaking with someone trained in their use to find the essences that are the ones you personally need. If you chose the wrong ones, they won't hurt you, but they just won't help either.

Brenda Jacob

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

White Chestnut is effective at times and at other times it is not so effective. I think it depends on one's mood and state of mind. If one is too alert at bedtimes then it is not so good as something stronger is needed.

Bach Original Flower Essences, White Chestnut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Did not measure up to claims and felt it was a waste of money.

Fast delivery and great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase