delicious

Posted by alvinlky on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This biscuit is delicious, best with a cup of coffee.

Pretty tasty!

Posted by healthydoesit on Jan 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been trying out all different kinds of cookies here on iherb with great success. I decided to go with the traditional chocolate chip this time around. They were pretty good. My only complaint is that I wish they were a bit softer. I'm.not a huge fan of hard cookies. But if you like chocolate chip, you will probably love these! Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

When I first started eating these cookies, I thought they were so good. However, the more I ate of them, the less I liked them. They didn't seem to satisfy. Yet, they didn't beg for more. I will not buy them again.

Best Chocolate Chip Cookie on the Planet!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Undoubtedly, these chocolate chunk cookies are the best cookies on the planet!!! On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the highest rating, these are a 10+! Great value too! These are now a "staple" when I order from I-Herb - I don't want to be out of these wonderful cookies. Try them and see for yourself! RL in North Carolina

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Delicious chocolate chip cookies

Muy ricas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Están buenísimas, el chocolate de las chispas es tremendo y se nota que son artesanales. Las recomiendo

Délicieux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super bon, quantité suffisante pour ma gourmandise !

its gooooooooooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

its gooooooooooood

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are great. Kind of remind me of Chips Ahoy, but with ingredients that are better for you.

Affordable and yummy

Posted by missyhuii on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's not too sweet and relatively healthy I would like to think. I was initially wondering if 'healthier' cookies like this would not be as yummy but one bite threw my concerns out of the window. It's not bad, really.

1 2 3