Mom tested kids don't approve

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jul 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like the scent a lot, it smells like orange creamsicle but my three kids really disagree. They don't like the scent and they find it's too thick and doesn't breathe well because of this thick consistency it feels heavy on their skin especially in the humidity (we live in Singapore) and makes them feel hotter and more uncomfortable. I have observed perspiration balls on top of the cream a bit, so it might feel like the heat is trapped under the cream. I really don't mind this cream personally but I also don't put on as much cream as I enforce on my kids, so perhaps their feedback is relevant to consider if you live in humid country like us. I think if you live in a dry place, it might feel moisturizing and soothing. If you found my review of this product helpful to you or for your family, please click the "YES" button. Clicking yes helps me to evaluate my reviews to learn more about the kind of content people find helpful before buying. :)

wonderful

Posted by 5760125628319104417 on Jul 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Een heerlijke geur en smeert zeker voor een natuurlijke zonnebrand erg goed uit. De kinderen vinden het erg prettig en zijn goed beschermd. En ik smeer het zelf ook. Heerlijk. De witte waas is niet al te storend en de huid voelt zacht en gevoed aan na aanbrengen van de zonnebrand. Aanrader. En lekker snel geleverd in NL door iherb.

Superhappy!

Posted by EmiMesic on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My kid did not bur at all, although we went out during "critical times", and he was in the water half of the time! He did not even get a tan :-) and he is kind of dark..Worked SO much better than the commercial creams stuffed with chemicals, so I am uberhappy :-)

Great sunscreen!

Posted by delya83 on Jul 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After using it for one week on our holiday in Greece, our very-active-doesn't-stay-in-the-shade-11 m.o. baby is sunburn free! It has a very pleasant smell and I liked the texture, it didn't feel greasy afterwards. You do have to rub it in very fast to avoid the white marks but I didn't find that to be a problem. Very pleased with the product and will definitely buy again!

Nice scent but not a good sunscreen cream

Posted by 5579269979218677798 on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The scent is very pleasent but the crealm is very difficult to apply, the texture is heavy and greasy. I used it this weekend and despite of the numerous application, I have a lot of sunburn on my legs, and shoulders.

great scent, that's it

Posted by 4749574791909026640 on Mar 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The cream is thick and difficult to apply and absorb. I was at the beach and wasn't wet, but reapplied diligently every 15 mins. Still got burnt on chest and arms. Luckiky I used another brand on the face. The scent is nice, but this is not for tropical sun.

...

Posted by 4888924918204971972 on May 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to apply on skin and good protection.

smells good

Posted by 5647953489517623935 on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice product

Kids

Posted by Reviewer1421929 on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good for kids outdoor use.

Natural Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1087087 on Jan 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my daughter, I love its ingredients. Looks healthy for kids. I don't want put all the chemicals on her face. Although she haven't use it, I still give it a 5 star for its healthy ingredients. it's going to be the sunscreen for the whole family.

1 2 3 4