It works and smells very good!

Posted by Reviewer1154777 on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for 2 years and my 3-year old son likes the smell. I am used to apply it to my son's face and body before sleeping. It is expensive in Hong Kong when ordering from an online shop, so I would like to express my appreciation to iHerb for offering such a reasonable price, thank you so much!

Used to work really well but not anymore

Posted by 5692466410738065772 on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this balm since 2011 but recently, the balm's ingredients seemed to have changed. We noticed the "fragrance" of the balm has changed, more smelly than previously citronella-based smell. Will be looking for another product. Hope Badger company can look into this.

the container got jammed :(

Posted by bbchris on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought two of these and one of them, the container got jammed and there was no way to open it, lots of us tried and it was very annoying. Not sure how well it works as we kept picking up the wrong container (The one we couldn't open) so we all got annoyed with it and threw it away! If it was in a tube or a jar with a regular lid, that would have been more helpful

Works

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works well. I live in Texas in a heavily wooded area with lots of mosquitoes. This really keeps them away!!! Great!

The best antti-bug product in the world!

Posted by Reviewer2420649 on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tested this bug balm on a trip to Singapore a few years ago. Since then I've been searching for somewhere to buy this amazing product online, and FINALLY I did! This works! The bugs really don't bite you, and it sticks to the skin, even if you are sweating though a rainforest in Malaysia. And it doesen't smell bad either :-)

Smells divine

Posted by juliem on Apr 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'd just use this so I can keep smelling it! It works too. My ankles thank you. And this is a great price. It makes me want to try more of the Badger products.

Lovely Smell & Texture

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great citronella smell that lasts, soothes insect bites too. Keep it in my purse all the time. No problems rubbing in but maybe cos I live in tropical Singapore where heat is an issue...

Sticky & not useful

Posted by Reviewer2293176 on May 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its very sticky cream. I applied it before I go outside. But I still got many bites finally. So disappointed...

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2132959 on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to work great! I put it on before I go out to do some gardening to keep pesky bugs off of me.

Effective natural product

Posted by 5377944040342054262 on Sep 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Effective in repelling mosquitoes. I actually often forget to put it on before I go walking my dog and I put this on the bites afterwards - it stops the itchiness too. This is definitely a great alternative to all those chemical laden repellent.