Anti bug Balm, best I've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my second visit to the Peruvian Jungles. The first time we went I bought some strong DDT spray that smelled horrible but with the knowledge of the mosquitoes,we decided to risk it. The results were horrible, we were all horrible bitten. This time around I bought this balm and out of the 4 days in the jungle I would say the last one we got some bites. We were at a lake at night time and it rained so there was no way to escape those mosquitoes. Even out tour guide ( a Native) asked to wear it. It was that good! Great for traveling, as it isn't a spray or a liquid. Kids love the smell and it was easy for them to apply.

useless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't work at all even in the backyard; the smell gave me headache

Will buy again, It'works!

Posted by HappyShinyStudentMummy on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this. Unfortunately I lost mine so will buy it again. It's a big size and it works here in Australia where we get loads of big fat mozzies. I'll do anything to keep those buggers off my kids! It works! Better than a spray I bought on here (which may have been good but leaked and left everything covered in stinky stink. This balm is much better)

Not for tropical countries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its more gentle than the usual bug balm but you do really have to put it everywhere.

Don't buy it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I still got bit by gnats.

Its really works for kids and adults as well

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like the organic ingredients. Not too strong aroma, but works really well as stated. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Fabulous

Posted by Use BFH 320 for dis count on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works !!!!!!! Absolutely fabulous! Good for kids as it is 100% natural!

My Favorite Weapon!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best bug repellent I've ever used. Natural scent, easy to use and transport. I won't be using anything else ever!

works good. and I love the lemon odor it has!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

works good as it says. However, I used cosmetic spoon to apply on my lower legs. it is kinda hard to scoop with finger (I don't like to use my nails!) but very easy to spread. Also, as I am a very sensitive with smelling things, I love this lemon odor!! If you don't like lemon or any citrus kinds of smell, you won't like this.

GREAT!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This has worked very well for me, as I work with horses and also do some hiking on weekends. I have used it for my dog and some of the horses as well, and it is so much better than the other repellents that I've used previously. Best of all, it smells very nice!