WOrked, but it was not a nice product to use

Posted by Reviewer2774490 on May 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Purhcased as I was going to be spending time int he rainforest... thought the combination of bug repellant and sunscreen would be perfect. the product DID to its job... however it is EXTREMELY hard to rub in. I had white streaks EVERYWHERE. and you will smell like a citronella candle all day. I knew it had citronella as it is labelled with it, but the smell is very strong. So if you need it.... YES it works. But be prepared to have one heck of a time trying to get your skin to absorb it. Use very little at a time. I would not re-purchase.

Excellent but left my kids looking like Snow White!

Posted by SassySingaporean on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A very effective sunblock and repellant cos my children did not get any bites nor did they get darker when they used it. Felt it was a little dry and difficult to apply and it left my children looking really white.... Other than that would recommend it.

Work great. Recommend to use on both baby and adult

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After applying for by baby, no more bug. Prefect for outing with my baby. Now our whole family use it. Recommend to friends ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Sunscreen + Anit-bug

Posted by TheBest on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is good. The fragrance is lemony, and is fairly strong. It reminds me of Pledge wood polish spray's lemony fragrance.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3334900 on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great sunscreen, works very well in our strength of sun which is strong. The smell isn't too overpowering and it does leave a white film on the skin but that's better than sun burn

Badger Company, SPF 30 Anti-Bug Sunscreen,

Posted by Reviewer1230187 on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this sunscreen!!! And I use it on my son. I like the consistency, it is perfect to rub on kids, that not like to sit still. My husband didnt like the scent of it, but I do:)

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1006654 on Aug 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This really seems to keep my toddler from getting bitten, and without it he gets eaten alive! It has a more pleasant smell than other insect repellents I've tried too. It's very thick so it takes some rubbing in but a little goes a long way.

Gloopy, white, thick, and tacky

Posted by 5678827456987749540 on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The reason I bought this was for my trip to Thailand. I went to beach and rainforest areas so I wanted water resistant, anti-bug sunscreen. This product worked perfectly at repelling bugs (also other people in my party). During my days walking around the temples and in rainforest areas it worked perfectly. It took me a while to fine tune the amount and figure out that you need to rub it around in your palms for a bit before you put it on your skin (I'm a gentleman, so putting it on my arms or legs directly, then trying to spread it on turned my hairy extremities blue-ish white). The main problem is that this is NOT WATERPROOF AT ALL. I went swimming once during my whole trip for twenty minutes and then reapplied straight after I got back under the beach umbrella, but I was going red by 4pm. Going red on the day you get burnt is NOT a good sign. So, if you plan to take this hiking or rainforest walking in places where there are a lot of mosquitoes/wasps, it would be great. For people who don't want to look blue-ish in photos, or who want to go swimming, I simply cannot recommend it. As one of my two major reasons for buying it (water resistant SPF) turned out to be a bust, I gave this product a generous 3.

good only with outdoor activities and swimming, otherwise too thick and sticky. difficult to spread!

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend and I used this the day we went to a hillside where there was ticks galore. Happy to say, we didn't carry any little insects with us when we left. A bit of advice: make sure you wash your hands thoroughly after using it, your eyes will suffer if you go to rub them as my beau found out.

1 2 3