Good hair oil

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Be warned - this oil is for dry and damaged hair only! If you have normal or oily hair then stay away! I have a dry curly hair and one pump is enough. After washing my hair, I take only one pump of this oil and run it through hair ends and let it air dry. Hair feels amazingly nourished and healthy, and I don't need any more oil up until the next hair wash. If I take more than one pump I end up with weird oily hair, so be careful with that.

Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

If you like your hair clean and shiny - dont do it. I tried 3 drops, 1 drop, 1/2 drop - the result is just the same. Put your head into the pan where you fried potato - will look exactly the same. Makes hair look very oily and dirty.

Best hair oil I've ever tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this hair oil! I don't agree that it makes Your hair too oily, for me and my thin, dry Scandinavian hair, it is perfect. One pump in towel dry hair. My hair is extra dry because of an accutane/isotretinoin cure, so I'm addicted to this oil. The smell is also really nice.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is great as styling on dry hair, sealing moisture on wet hair or as a deep conditioner over night. really made a diffrents on my dry hair now when the air is getting cold and dry. Smells nice too! :-)

Way too oily for normal hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used a drop of the oil in my normal hair and I looked greasy and dirty all day. I regret deciding to switch from my normal Moroccan brand for an eco version of the oil, thinking that all oils are the same. Not true. If you have normal hair, this is NOT THE OIL FOR YOU!

A true blessing for extremely dry hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I could understand why some people think this oil is way too greasy, but if you have extremely dry hair like mine this IS the right product for you (and your hair)! This is the only product by far which can make my hair shine and smooth meanwhile still maintains its lightness and freshness - which is remarkable when so many other oil products had made my hair shine AND heavy and sticky. Sincerely recommend this product to people with very dry hair. If your hair is moderately dry, try another product or use just a little pump or even one or two drops of this oil for the tip. I have long (waist-length) and thick hair and I use 3 - 5 pumps every time, depending on my hair condition at the time. Blow the hair dry with low heat after the oil and then Yay! Happy hair and happy me!

Excellent choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this argan hair oil for over two years and I always get the same result: soft, silky hair. It is deeply nourishing and I quite often use it as a hair treatment. As for its fragrance, it's adorable! Plus, you know that you don't use those nasty chemicals on your hair. Highly recommended. Also, many thanks to iHerb for the quick and economic service of shipping to Greece!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good for my dry hair

Too oily for normal nature hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Even I apply a very small drop on my hair, it will make my hair looks greasy for a whole day. Not recommend to buy.

Great!